Chapter 16 - Desired

Sapphron sat down with a shaky smile to her Queen

Sapphron sat down with a shaky smile to her Queen. Loki stood by her side with a harsh expression present on his face.

"My child, we have been informed that your father is a frost giant." Frigga began. Loki could tell his mother was pained to share the news to the girl.

"Your mother has committed treason by hiding him from us for so long."

"Could not have another frost giant in Asgard could you?" Loki spat, annoyed the sentence.

"That is not all," Frigga began looking between her son and the pale girl.

"Your home was raided when Odin heard of the rumours." The Queen cringed at the tough actions of her husband.
Sapphron's emotions took over as she felt a huge weight on her chest. Pressure on her lungs made it hard to breathe.
Loki's eyes darting to her in her intense panic.

"They found letters, from King Laufey of Jotünhiem. The two had plans for Asgard." His mother softly shared to the two.

Sapphron, unable to contain her hurt, stood up abruptly.
"I am deeply sorry my queen I must go."
With that Sapphron ran out of the room and down the hall, long before Loki could react.

"I should not have said that." Frigga turned to her stunned son.
"No mother you should not have lied." The hurt prince's snapped with venom before hurrying out after Sapphron.

"Sapphron!" He called out to her with worry. The silver haired girl no where in sight. Loki in that moment wished he had all of his magic so he would be able to teleport to her.
The prince hurried down the hall looking frantically for the girl. He wondered if this is how she felt when he had stormed off earlier. The trickster suddenly felt a pinch of guilt.

"Sapphron!" He shouted as he ran, oblivious to the outraged passerbys.
Loki whipped around a sharp corner to see strands of her silver hair. "Sapphron wait!" He shouted to her. Sapphron's head whipped around to reveal tear filled, bright white eyes. "Sapphron." Loki gave her a sad smile, reaching his hand out to her. The crying girl with glowing eyes slowed her pace but continued to walk distantly. The mournful prince ran up to her as fast as he could. He slowed down when he near her and immediately pulled her into him. "Sapphron." He cooed, caressing her hair.

"Take me to my chambers." Her voice croaked as tearful words slipped off her tongue. Loki nodded to the pained girl as he pulled her towards her room. Sapphron fell into Loki's comfort, her arms wrapped around his strong torso. Within minutes the two arrived at their joined room. The prince quickly shut the door behind them, studying the girl in front of him.

"They lied, their whole damn life they lied to me." Sapphron cried out, letting tears flow. "I know gorgeous, I know." The seemingly harsh prince pulled the girl tenderly into him. He stroked her hair as she cried silently. It took her only moments in Loki's embrace to calm her self enough to stop the tears.
"Loki." The girl looked up to his green eyes, softly touching his face with her hand. Loki looked to her, then looked to her lips, making him bite his own.

"If I wanted something deeply, do your reckon I should take it?"

The sudden question caused Sapphron to momentarily seize her actions. It took her a moment to process his inquiry but when she did, the girl was quick to answer.
"Yes I reckon you should."
Sapphron looked deeply into Loki's green and glowing eyes. The prince slowly raised his hand to cup her cheek, his gaze locked on hers. Sapphron looked to his lips, feeling pure lust over take her.

The prince leaned into her, breathing in her vanilla scent. The two closed their eyes almost simultaneously as their faces neared each other's.

The couple both pulled relentlessly at each other's faces as their lips met. Loki pushes her lips deeply into his, her glorious taste making him moan into her. The sound of his pleasure sent lighting down her body Sapphron found his bottom lip and sucked playfully on it, looking up to his lustful eyes as he smirked into the kiss.

" I want you." Sapphron moaned, her lips still not breaking touch from Loki's.
"I know." He devilishly smirked at her breaking the contact slightly. His eyes were playful and mischievous as he stared down at the beautifully glowing girl in his arms.
Sapphron pulled towards Loki's lips with aggression. Loki held her head in restraint as he softly kissed her plump lips.

"Control yourself Sapphron. I wish not to rush into things."

Loki could sense her desperation for him. He shared the desire he just was for the first time, nervous it would occur perfectly.

Sapphron looked to the prince, panting desperately craving his lips, but thoroughly understanding his words.

"You are right." Sapphron blushed, looking to the ground in embarrassment.

"Hey."

Loki's soft voice made Sapphron's gaze jump on him once more. Loki caressed the girl's porcelain face as he gently kissed her another time.

Sapphron melted into each of his kisses. Loki sent a addictive sensation everywhere his skin made contact with hers.

The prince pulled her face into his, their noses touching. He ran his strong yet delicate hands through her soft, colourless curls. He smiled in the most beautifully mischievous way at her. The two were at a realization of their relationship. A weight lifted off their shoulders as the tension built up so much they just could not resist each other's kiss.

Loki pulled away slowly, not breaking his gaze from Sapphron ocean like eyes. The girl softly placed once of her delicate hands into his hair, mimicking the prince's precious action. The God of Mischief lightly chuckled, leaning his face into her hand.

"Sapphron."

The fallen prince looked into her eyes with a newly serious expression.

"Yes Loki?"

"I want you too."