Chapter 19 - Heated Tension

Warning this chapter contains some mature content, read at your own discretion

Sapphron was nervous to return back to her home. She knew she would only be able to visit, but the idea still worried her. She knew looking at the old landscape would be different this time. The memories of her childhood stung like incisions, she knew going back to the place she grew up would hurt. Her home no longer felt like a home as the memory of it was tainted by the lies her parents told for so long.

Loki could tell she was very nervous about going back to her home. To ease her worry, the prince took care of arranging the trip so she would not be burdened with such duties. He had spoken with his father for the first time since his release. The two spoke coldly to each other, as if they were strangers. Even though Loki acted tough and used to it on the outside, inside, the unfamiliarity of his father's actions hurt the adopted prince.

Odin has arranged for an armoured carriage ride to and from the small villa. Asgardian guard's would be escorting them, unwillingly to Loki. The prince tried to argue that they were anything but necessary, but Odin was too stubborn. Loki was used to his concrete answers and decided not to argue with his adopted father further. The two would be leaving at mid day, which at the time was quickly nearing.

"Sapphron if you do not wish to go, you are not forced to." Loki smiled reassuringly to the girl beside him.
"No no I wish to go, I am just uneasy."

Sapphron's unsettling state made the prince nervous himself. He hated to see Sapphron like this.
"Come here." The prince cooed to the blue eyed girl. Sapphron's focus snapped off of the spot in the ground she had been staring at for so long and then to Loki, his eyes showing genuine concern. Sapphron obeyed, slowly walking over to the prince who was sitting just on the edge of the golden bed. The small girl stride over so that she was directly in front of the prince. Loki was almost as tall as Sapphron when he was sitting, showing the true contrast of their heights.

Once Sapphron was within striking distance, the prince placed his hands upon her hips, pulling her small frame into him. The girl moaned in content as her body crashed into the God's. Looking deep into her opal eyes, Loki caressed the girl's cheek, gaining Sapphron's full attention. As planned, Sapphron forgot momentarily about everything she had been worrying about.  Loki smirked devilishly at the girl, biting his lip ever so slightly. The girl's stomach dropped as she knew in this instance, she was helpless to the decisions Loki would make. In that moment the prince was a hungry predator and she, his unsuspecting prey.

The God of Mischief pulled at her icy locks as he pulled her small face to his. When the two were mere centimetres apart, the fallen prince breathed in her beautiful aroma, closing his now glowing eyes as he did so. The prince aggressively grabbed her delicate face in his larger hand, squeezing her rosy cheeks only slightly.

The God's touch sent nothing but fireworks and electricity through every vein it neared. To Sapphron, the feeling of his touch was completely unexplainable. It was other worldly as if the two were destined to be together in some ancient prophecy. Every moment, since the two had first made contact back in cell, Sapphron has craved the prince's super natural touch.

Loki pulled at her face aggressively. The God of Mischief leaned back on to the bed, pulling the small, silver haired girl with him. The two were enveloped into the comfort and warm of the royal scale bed.

The prince's smirk grew as the expression on Sapphron's face showed clear defeat. Finally, Loki pushed harshly Sapphron's lips into his. The connection made sparks for the two of them instantaneously.  The prince lustfully bit at the girl's plump yet fragile bottom lip, making Sapphron moan out in pleasure.

  The small yet powerful girl kissed the fallen prince back with the same amount of passion and force he was delivering. Loki's hands grasped at her torso while she was straddling his strong waist. The girl's small hands were tangled up in a ball of Loki's raven black hair, pulling with each kiss.

The prince took complete control by deepening the kiss. Loki teases his tongue across the pale girl's lips before forcefully pushing it into her mouth. Sapphron did not protest as she was enjoying every moment of this encounter. Her body rolled against his as her sexual frustration grew rapid. Her body felt electrified, adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Loki broke the intense kiss, starring with his glowing green eyes into her own glowing blue ones. The two stayed like that for a few minutes, taking in every detail of each other's soul before reconnecting lips.

In a smooth and swift motion, Sapphron was flipped over onto her back by the God of Mischief. Loki was completely on top of Sapphron, showing his true dominance. Sapphron studied his face awaiting his next actions impatiently. She wanted him more than anything and he wanted her just the same. The two were about to completely ravish each other.

The prince of Asgard bit at her lip once more before trailing kisses from her chin and down to her neck. Loki began to such violently at the skin on her neck, sure to leave a mark. The beautiful sorceress blushed at the thought of a noticeable love mark from Loki.

Sapphron became restless, desperately craving the prince. She pushed up on him impatiently, digging her fingers deep into the muscles of Loki's back. Loki snapped up, smirking seductively at the girl underneath him.

"I want you Loki."
The aroused girl panted to her prince.

"Beg for it."
The God smirked, knowing he was completely in control of the situation.

Before Sapphron was able to answer, a loud booming knock was heard from their door.

"Lady Sapphron! Prince Loki! We are now ready to depart."