Hidden

In the morning, the bags under my eyes had reduced slightly. I dreaded having to see Jungkook today. He probably pitied me more than ever. I stepped into the warm night, tugging my sleeves down. I walked tiredly down the street, passing the many rushing cars. I looked up at the sky as the sun began to rise, painting the sky with reds and pinks. I stopped and watched for the first time in my life.
My entire life I disregarded the sunrise, but now I stopped and watched the sky fill with orange and yellow. I felt the suns warmth heat my face. A small smile tugged at my lips. There were small moments like these that filled me with a small amount of joy. I turned at walked the rest of the way to the Jeon house.
Jungkook opened the door this morning, staring at me with a sad look. I looked down at my feet awkwardly. "My moms out shopping before the stores get full," Jungkook said, his voice faltering slightly on the word mom. I nodded and stepped inside.
"Why do you wear those sleeves?" He asked reaching out and linking his fingers with mine. Today Jungkook was wearing a BIGBANG shirt and his boxers. I looked at my feet again, silent. I tried to take my arm back but he refused to let go. He grabbed the edge of my sleeve and pulled my shirt sleeve up faster than I could respond.
My hidden cuts and scars were revealed now. The dozens of ragged scars that were dark reds and browns. Jungkook took a step back, tears spilling down his cheeks. I felt guilty for making such an adorable face cry. He wrapped his arms around me and at first I struggled to push him away. I eventually gave in and buried my face into his chest, clutching his shirt. I sobbed loudly. I haven't felt heard and acknowledged in so many years. Jungkook cried with me as we stood in the entrance of his house crying together as our sobs echoed in the room.
When the two of us calmed down, he held me tightly. "I'm sorry for everything I did and said. I was an ass. You were beautiful and I hated the fact that you were so pretty. I felt like my mom was trying to set me up since she always wanted me to date someone. Once you started wearing that makeup I thought you were changing yourself for me and I was concerned. I'm sorry for being the way that I was."
I opened my mouth but only a shaky breath came out. I nuzzled my head into his chest, inhaling his scent. He smelled so perfectly masculine with the smell of scented soap. I pulled away slightly and gazed up at his face. He had to be joking. Pretty? What a joke. I wanted to get mad but the look on his face told me that he was telling the truth. I reached up and slid my hand into his hair. He leaned down and our lips connected. After a while, we pulled apart and he muttered "(y/n)" in a breathy voice. He grabbed my wrist and gently ran his fingers over my scars. Pulling my arm up, he kissed my forearm gently. He looked into my (e/c) eyes before leaning down for another kiss.
Under the the sunlight that filtered through the windows, we shared a tender kiss. When he pulled away, I followed with a slight whine. He chuckled and pecked me on the cheek. He began to sing gently and I smiled. A true smile. We spun together, dancing together to his voice although I was stumbling from being clumsy. I couldn't join in because I didn't know the song, but I would've.
"Did you like that song?" He asked gently. I nodded with a grin on my face. He smiled. "Good, I made it." I stared at him with wide eyes. He smiled and brought out faces together. "What should I name it?" He asked with his breathy voice again. "You never walk alone." I replied after a moments pause. Our arms intertwined with each other's. He sang another soft melody as we danced in the opening.
I joined in silently, knowing the song. He looked down at me with a smile. Together we sang "My Love" by Lee Seung Chul. My voice was soft and higher pitched matching, not perfectly, but well with his. We looked into each others eyes and kissed once more. We stared at eachother for a whole minute.
    "Breakfast would be great right now." He said with a joking tone. I slapped his arm playfully while giggling. I shook my head. "Go get changed while I cook breakfast, okay?" He nodded and ran up the stairs. I pulled out a pan and began cooking some bacon and stuck some waffles in the toaster. I began to bake four biscuits when Jungkook ran into the room with an excited look on his face.
    We sat at the kitchen table, eating together. We ate our waffles with fruit and whipped cream which I was hesitant to eat at first, but Jungkook kept begging me to join him. Mrs. Jeon walked in and stared in surprise. Jungkook smiled at her and said "Good morning." Me and Jungkook never really talked at all during the month I've been their maid and now suddenly we were eating breakfast together with smiles on our faces. Mrs. Jeon's face lit up and she grinned while saying good morning to me. After breakfast Jungkook cleaned the dishes while I cleaned up Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's bedroom and made their bed.
    Throughout the day Jungkook helped me with everything and we got done twice as fast. Jungkook than showed me a room which I guessed was his man cave or something. It had a large tv with an Xbox. Together we played games, me losing every single one.
    When I was walking home I smiled up at the sky. It was a nice break and I've never felt so loved. But some things were unavoidable.
    Like this unsettled storm in my head I doubt will go away