Jungkook

That night I got no sleep. I called the police and told them about the rape attempt. I described what happened as best I could without choking up and I told them about his appearance. He had dark brown hair, was tall, and was missing a left eye. They said that they would investigate but I was still unnerved. By the time morning came I had no sleep, my thighs stung, and I was jittery.
As I walked down the side of a highway in the dark, I was scared I'd see that man again. By the time I reached the Jeon house I was so tired I could hardly stay standing. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. When it didn't come I grew worried and kept knocking. The doorknob was unlocked.
I walked into the house. It was cool and dark. It was quiet and I was so confused. If anything I was a little late. I walked up to the third floor and to the master bedroom. It was empty. I was becoming scared as I walked up the staircase. My steps echoed through the house. Sunlight was the only thing that lit up the house. The marble stairs curved at each floor and I steadied myself on the glass railing.
I walked on to the fifth floor. My heart was pounding as I walked down hallway after hallway towards Jungkook's room. When I reached his door my hand was trembling. What if he wasn't there? Where did they go? What am I supposed to do? I opened the door slowly, nervous to see what was inside. Or rather, what wasn't.
In the bedroom, I walked up to the large bed where a sleeping Jungkook laid. I smiled. His face looked so peaceful and his right cheek was squished by the bed. His hair covered his forehead and his mouth was open slightly. I pulled a chair up to his bed and sat down. It was creepy but watching him sleep was so peaceful. It calmed me down from last night.
As I reached out and stroked his hair, his eyes slowly opened, focusing on me. I jumped back and almost knocked the chair over, blushing intensely. He smiled tiredly and moved over patting the spot where he had just laid. I slipped off my shoes and climbed under the covers. The bed was warm and Jungkook's arm slipped over my waist. "Where's your mom?" I asked quietly.
Jungkook moves closer so we were spooning. "Out. She went on a trip to Jeju City with a few of her friends. Said she'd be back in three days." He answered in a husky voice. I leaned my back against Jungkook and my eyelids grew heavy. He was so calming to be with and I was so tired. He pulled away and I looked at him to see him frowning. "What's this?"
I knew he was talking about the bruised bite mark on my shoulder. "A man attacked me yesterday," I said. "He tried to... r-rape me." I looked away in shame, tears pushing against the back of my eyes. I could hear a quiet gasp and I felt Jungkook lay back down. He pulled on my shoulder so I faced him and then he buried his face in my hair. I stuck my face against his chest and tried to calm down but last night flashed in my head.
Tears streamed down my face and we lay in his bed. "(Y/n), your neighborhood isn't safe if there is s rapist near your house. You're moving in. Don't even try to convince me otherwise. You're moving into this house where you will be safe." My eyes widened at what he said.
"What about your mom?" I asked. I wanted so bad to move somewhere else. To wake up every day and see Jungkook whether he's in the same room or a walk away I would be away from the home where I was abused.
"She won't object. I know it." He stroked my hair calmingly. "You look tired. Go to sleep."
When I woke up again it was almost two in the afternoon. Jungkook was playing on his phone and he looked up and smiled. "How about we go to your house and grab some of your clothes?"
"It's a long walk. It's six miles." He looked at me shocked but then smiled.
"Don't worry. I only have my learners permit but I can drive better than many people."
Surprisingly he wasn't really lying. Other than forgetting to stop at stop signs and stepping on the brakes almost a second late when in traffic, he was really good. When we reached my house I stepped out, expecting him to wait in the car. Unfortunately, he stepped out, too. "You don't have to go in. Don't worry." I said afraid of what he'd see.
He only shook his head with an adorable smile on his face. He walked forward and stopped at the door. I mentally cringed as I opened the door for him and walked to my bedroom.
Jungkook pov (wow this is a first)
As I stepped into her small house I immediately frowned. The kitchen was right in front of the door so I walked there first. I looked in the fridge and in it was a jug of water and a some frozen leftovers that my mom made. Her house was dirty, which was weird because she cleaned my house so well.
I walked into the living room and saw shattered pictures of a family with a smiling little girl, a proud looking father, and a beautiful smiling woman. On the floor, a dark stain covered the wood. It looked like blood.
I walked down the short hallway and into a big bedroom which was covered in dust. It had a king sized bed and a nightstand with a picture of the family. A drawer sat in the corner and closet doors stood across from it. I turned and left. When I walked across the room, I entered a bathroom. The sink had dried blood on the counter and a bloody razor on it. I looked in the bathtub and saw blood on the shower curtain.
(Y/n) walked in with a small bag and a small frown. I held up the razor and spoke unsteadily. "Tell me what happened."