Make up

I couldn't sleep all night. Jungkook was spamming my phone with calls and messages but I ignored him. I couldn't face him. I really was dragging him down wasn't I.
    It was almost four in the morning and I was tossing and turning in bed, unable to settle down. My mind was racing. How many times have I tried to leave Jungkook. How many times have I let him down. Tears were streaming down my face and before I knew it I was sobbing uncontrollably. I screamed Jungkook's name sorrowfully and grabbed my hair, pulling at it to cause pain. I moaned in sadness and chocked on my never ending sobs.
There was a loud banging at my front door as if a large object was smashing into it. I ignored it, screaming Jungkook's name louder over the banging noise. The volume in my apartment only grew with each passing minute. Then the lock gave in.
Jungkook came bursting through my door with tears cascading down his cheeks. He didn't hesitate to run up to me and practically smother me. I tried to shove him off but he refused to let go. Together we sobbed into each others shoulders. "I love you, (Y/n)! I love your body! I love your skin! I love your hair! I love every inch of you. I love every scar and every imperfection. I don't care about anyone else as long as your with me I'm the happiest man to ever walk this earth!"
I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. I loved Jungkook. Why did I have to do that? I ruin everything, don't I?
    While he was crying, Jungkook left butterfly kisses up my neck and over my jaw. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply as if his life depended on me. When he pulled away, I couldn't see him clearly because the tears had blurred my vision, but I knew he was still crying. He sniffled again before pulling me into another hug while I clung to him.
    "I love you more than I could ever love anyone else. Don't even think of saying that again. I will never leave you, (Y/n). I will never leave you." His voice shook as he spoke but he still sounded firm and strong. I needed him more than anything.
    Jungkook slipped off his shoes and curled up next to me. His cheeks were tear stained but he was smiling when we curled up together. "I love you Jagi. God I love you so much." He grabbed my left hand and played with my fingers while staring at the ring. "Remember our promise, (Y/n)? I promised you that we would live together after you walked down the isle in a beautiful (white/traditional Korean) dress. Please don't break our promise."
    I nodded softly and buried my face into his chest. "I love you Kookie. I love you so much but I can't stop feeling like you deserve better than me."
    "I don't even deserve you, (Y/n). What makes you think I deserve better than you? Who could be better than you?"
    "Anyone else."
    "Maybe in your eyes. But in my eyes, you are beautiful. You have the most gorgeous eyes and a beautiful smile. You have an amazing body, no matter how many scars are on it. Please don't torture yourself to change that. There's nothing you can do to be better because you are already perfection."
    I closed my eyes, a smile playing on my lips.
    I woke up late that morning. Jungkook was laying beside me, our hands interlocked. Our faces were so close to each other that our noses brushed against each other. I blushed lightly and smiled. I wanted nothing more than to stay by his side for the rest of my life.
Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and he groaned. In a husky voice he quietly said good morning before drifting off to sleep. I smiled and stared at his resting face. It was so naturally beautiful.
Unlike mine.
I slowly sat up and slipped out of bed. I trudged over to the small kitchen and began cooking a large breakfast door Kookie. Jungkook was working hard due to their next comeback coming up so I wanted to make sure he was taking care of himself. He tends to overwork himself when it comes to doing what the armies love.
It was a beautiful thing, the armies. How much they supported bts. Even when Taehyung went as far as growing a mullet, his fans still supported him. It didn't look bad, but it was silly to think about.
I heard the water running and assumed it was Jungkook going to shower so I left to grab an outfit for today. When I walked in, the bathroom door was open so the sound of the running water filled the room. I quietly grabbed a change of clothes and as I walked up to the door to close it, Jungkook stepped out with a towel over his shoulder, showing off his bare chest.
He gave me a light but tired smile and hugged me gently. "Mind washing my clothes for me? I don't think I'd fit in any of your clothes," he said. I smiled and followed him into the bathroom. I waited for him to finish taking off his clothes before I turned around and grabbed them. As I turned to leave, I felt his strong arms enclose me against his naked body.
"On second thought, you should join me."
This sneaky, sneaky boy.

A/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT THIS STORY WOULD GET UP TO 100 VIEWS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️