Nabi

In the morning I jumped out of bed and quickly took a shower, rushing my morning routine. I skipped breakfast as I ran out of the house, leaving a confused and tired Jungkook back in the bed. I rushed to the elevator and waited impatiently. When it finally arrived, I jumped in and hurriedly pressed the button for the lobby. I ran down the streets to the nearest pet store.
When I got inside, I asked the clerk where the dog things were. He showed me to the dog isles and I immediately started running back in forth. I bought a memory foam dog bed, high quality food, tons of toys, treats, and a food and water bowl. I debated buying a litter box since it's the city but decided against it due to the dog being a dog.
As I walked back to my apartment with heavy bags. I had to stop and stretch my back multiple times. I really should have asked Jungkook to come with me. But after what felt like forever, I finally made it home. When I opened my apartment door, Jungkook was leaning against the sliding glass door that led out to my hardly used patio. I stared at it before getting an idea.
"Jungkook! Will you take me to the nearest place that sells sod?" I asked. He stared at me with puzzled, tired eyes. I shook it off and walked past him, setting up everything I needed. I stuffed all the toys in a basket, I filled the water bowl with water and the food bowl with dog food and then set those both in the kitchen. I set the bed down in the bedroom and put the treats in a cabinet. I turned to Jungkook and shook him thoroughly before asking the question again. He hummed in response and together we left.
We came back with a couple rolls of sod and set them up on my empty patio, mimicking the look of a lawn. Jungkook looked at me and smiled. "You really want this dog, huh?" I nodded, day dreaming about the calm corgi. Nabi was adorable and fluffy and I couldn't wait to have him in my arms.
    I closed my eyes and laid down on the grass, feeling the sunlight sink into my skin. The few moments like this were amazing. Jungkook laid next to me and let out a content sigh before falling back asleep.
    Later in the day, our doorbell rang and I shot up, way too excited for Jungkook's sleepy state. I ran to the door and smoothed out my clothes before taking a deep breath and answering it. There the woman stood with Nabi in his carrier and a leash in her free hand.
    I let her in and she set Nabi down. She glanced around the house, checking for his essentials. "And where will he go to the bathroom?" She asked. I led her outside to our makeshift yard. She looked shocked before smiling. "Not many people do this. A lot of people just take their dogs on walks."
    By the time she left, Nabi was ours. He trotted around the house, sniffing everything suspiciously, before turning to me and flipping on his side. I let his tummy, cooing to Nabi as he flipped and turned, panting from the attention. Jungkook also rubbed the dogs belly. We took Nabi outside on the patio where he rolled around in pure bliss. I felt like a mother.
    By dinner time me and Jungkook were in the kitchen. Nabi was eating his dinner while I cooked me and Jungkook's dinner. Jungkook sat there pouting saying "How come Nabi got fed first? Do I have to beg, too?"
    I sat down with our plates. Jungkook pushed his away and pouted. I sighed and stared at him. "Just eat the damn dinner, Kookie." And like the best he is, he refused, crossing his arms. I sighed and leaned over the table. I took my fork and stabbed some meat with it. I lifted it up to him like a little kid. "Say ahhh," I said softly. He gladly opened his mouth saying "ahhh" before biting down on the fork.
    And this continued all dinner.
    He was absolutely adorable so I couldn't deny feeding him, but my dinner was hardly warm when I went to eat it. I quickly ate as fast as I could before setting my dishes in the sink for later.
    "Hey, (Y/n)? You wanna know something?"
    I rubbed Nabi's belly while humming in response.
    "I want to marry you.