Night

I frustratedly stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I grumbled curses under my breath as I trudged to the door. I opened the door and glared at Jungkook. "I was in the middle of my bath, Jungkook."
    "Don't worry (Y/n)! We can get back in the tub!" Jungkook said excitedly and he stepped in the bathroom while eyeing my body. Once he was fully inside the room despite my wishes for him to leave, he shut the door and hovered over me.
    Jungkook lowered his face to match mine and smirk before kissing my jaw. His lips moved down my neck slowly stopping just above the collarbone. I sigh escaped my lips and I could feel my body tensing up. "Jungkook, you know I'm like seven shades of naked right now."
    "Take off the towel and you'll be my favorite shade," he said with a cocky smirk on his face. My eyes widened at the words that left his mouth and I frustratedly shoved him.
    "Jeon Jungkook! I am trying to stay hygienic by washing my body in a relaxing atmosphere yet here you are disrupting my peaceful environment with your selfish desires!" I shouted not really thinking about what I was saying.
    Jungkook stared at me for a couple seconds before bursting out into laughter. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll leave you to your 'peaceful environment.' Just call for me if you ever need me to..." He didn't finish his sentence, but looked down at my body instead. I growled and pointed to the door mouthing the word "out." Jungkook stuck his hands up in defeat and walked out.
    I turned back to the tub and stared into the water. I let my towel drop to the floor and I smiled. He's obnoxious but for some reason he puts me in such a good mood. I was about to step into the tub when the door opened.
    "Oh one more thi-" Jungkook froze and stared at my butt. My eyes widened to the size of baseballs and I began screeching. I picked up a shampoo bottle and threw it at him while I did my best to cover myself up. My face burned like an inferno as I threw soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and shower gels at him.
    The door closed as Jungkook ran away in fear of my wrath. I sighed and ran a hand through my damp hair. My body shook slightly and I quickly sat in the tub, burying my red face in my hands. That little brat.
    I left the bathroom fully clothed in an oversized Overwatch shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. I stormed into Jungkook's room, flinging the door open. "Jungkook, what did you have to say?! You better say that one more thing you had to do desperately tell me before I rip your face off, bitch!"
    Jungkook looked up at me and smiled. "Nice shirt." I frowned and crossed my arms in defiance. Jungkook sighed. "We're waking up at six tomorrow. I thought I should tell you since we normally wake up at seven." I nodded and turned to leave when Jungkook said "You know I didn't mean to walk in on you naked, right. I thought you would still be in your towel."
    I turned and looked at him suspiciously. "Sure, Kookie. Sure." I walked out of the room and into my bedroom before slinking to my bed. I still wanted to get him back for it but I didn't want to hurt him. I smiled thinking of what I had to do and waited. I waited a whole hour before opening my door quietly.
    With an evil smirk I tip toed to Jungkook's door and quietly opened his door. I walked to the side of the bed, excited and nervous. I jumped up in the air and began screaming. I landed on Jungkook's sleeping form and he shot up as if awakening from a terrifying nightmare. "Fuck!" He yelled as he tumbled off the bed and landed on the floor. He looked up and me and pouted.
    I giggled and pulled his sheets on top of me, nuzzling into his bed. Jungkook stood up and slid into the sheets next to me, stroking my hair. "You're lucky you're cute, (Y/n). Or else you'd be dead right now." Jungkook grabbed my left hand and ran his thumb over my ring.
"I wonder what dress you'll wear to our wedding.