The End

The autumn air was crisp as I stepped out of the limousine. The dress I wore inconvenienced me, but nothing could change my mood today. I stepped out and faced the big, white church, a goofy grin on my face. The photographer lifted up his camera and took pictures of me as I stood and looked around. My arms were covered in white lace, hiding all my scars. My face was shielded by the sheer, white veil that sat on top of my head.
I turned and faced all of my new friends, Lisa, Rosé, Jennie, Jisoo, Mina, Sana, Irene, Joy, Wendy, and Yeri. They all wore matching dresses the color of turquoise. Jennie gave me an excited look and a thumbs up before I turned to the church.
My friends walked ahead of me and entered the church. I took a step forward and faced Mr. Jeon, who took the place of my father. He linked arms with me and together was walked into the church that was filled with family and friends.
A harp was playing as I entered the large room. It had a high ceiling with stained glass windows. Everyone turned and looked at me with smiles on their faces. I looked at the men who were lined up wearing dark grey suits. Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Hobi, Yuyeom, Bambam, Jaehyun, Mingyu, and Dokyeom. were lined up and smiled at me. I looked ahead and locked gazes Jungkook. There he was in his black suit with a rose pinned to it. I remembered what it was like when I first met him. Back when I was fifteen and he was sixteen. Now he's twenty four and I'm twenty three. It was such a long time ago.
Once I reached him, Jungkook grabbed the edge of the veil and lifted it over my head. I smiled at him and looked over at Jennie, my maid of honor. She gave me a light smile before turning back to the priest. I smiled at Jungkook before looking at the priest. He read passages from the gospel and a young woman sang.
Then the moment arrived.
The best man, Jung-hyung, brought a glass bowl that held two rings. They had diamonds encrusted into the sleek, silver ring. The priest blessed them with holy water before handing Jungkook my ring.
"I, Jungkook, take you, (Y/n), to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," he said, looking down at me with a loving gaze. He held my hand and slipped the ring onto my left ring finger.
The priest gave me Jungkook's ring and I held his left hand. "I, (Y/n), take you, Jungkook, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I slipped the ring on his ring finger and gazed up at his face.
He brought our faces close together as the priest declared us husband and wife. Jungkook wrapped his hands around my waist and pressed our lips together. Applause erupted in the room and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. People were taking pictures as I walked to the entrance doors of the church.
As we walked out of the church, I saw the Armies crowded around the church. They chanted our names and held signs. They cheered and screamed, encouraging smiles on their faces. Me and Jungkook sat in the limousine and kissed once more before closing the door. He set his hand gently on my now lightly protruding belly. Finally, we drove down the street to our reception.
Jungkook supported me when I told him about what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted plastic surgery to remove almost all of my scars. I already had some of my worst ones removed for the wedding, but I was excited to get rid of the rest. Except for a few on my arms. I wanted to keep those to remind myself of where I came from and what I have suffered through in the past to remind me how strong I was and how I powered through the worst of it.
Jungkook had bought a penthouse in Seoul to move into. It had a pool and Jungkook promised to teach me how to swim. It was a very fancy and large penthouse because my apartment only had one bedroom and one bathroom. And we certainly did not want to raise a baby in the dorms. Not with Namjoon breaking everything and Taehyung being the excited and energetic dork he is.
I felt excited for the future. For once, I felt like nothing could go wrong. I felt like my life would have a happily ever after like I used to dream. I smiled at Jungkook and he rubbed my tummy, kissing my cheek. I giggled and stood out from the limo, facing the big garden area where our reception was held at.
Me and Jungkook walked into the bar for the reception, smiling at Mina who waved to me. I got a glass of water and Jungkook got a glass of soju.
At the reception, me and Jungkook dances to our first song. We started out serious and calm, but eventually we broke and became ourselves. Our first dance was the chicken dance. Jung-hyung gave his speech and Jennie gave hers. We had dinner and Taehyung and Jimin were merciless. They kept hitting their glasses with their forks and then everyone would chime in so we would have to kiss. They did it in the middle of our meal when my face was stuffed with food.
Finally we cut the cake and everyone started dancing. We played some hip hop music where Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok danced to it, perfectly in sync. Then, me and my mother-in-law began doing the Cotten Eyed Joe together and everyone joined in. When I threw my bouquet, Jisoo caught it and began running around in excitement.
Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the party when it was coming to an end. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me slow. "I'll be the best father." He told me quietly. I nodded in agreement and hugged him.
When we got back to the party, Jin walked up to me and patted my shoulder.
"Congratulations, (Y/n). You deserve all of this."

Should I make an epilogue??