Panda Express

We left the building together, arm in arm. Jungkook kept his arm around my waist as we walked down the street. He pulled on a mask and together we walked to the bus station. We got on the bus and sat together, leaning on each other.
    When we got off, we walked to the Bighit Entertainment building and slipped inside to avoid any fan confrontation. We walked up to the floor where the practice rooms were and Jungkook walked off after kissing me goodbye.
    I walked out of the building and walked to my own work which was just a street farther. When I stepped inside, my manager greeted me like usual and I walked up to my desk. I sat down and glanced at the picture of me and Jungkook sitting on my desk.
    I still remember that day perfectly. It was snowing and Jungkook had woken me up particularly early so that we could ambush Taehyung. He took the picture of the both of us when I wasn't looking. I was crouched down, petting Kookie's dog and Jungkook had his arm over my shoulders. After that picture, we rushed to the dorms and waited for Taehyung to leave before we started hurling snowballs. But we had been too excited to see someone leave and it turned out that the person we ambushed was Yoongi. He let me off easy but chased Kookie down and after tackling him, he pummeled Jungkook's back.
    The only other picture was one I took of Jungkook. It was in the summer so he was shirtless with wet hair due to him just getting back from swimming. The setting sun highlighted the edges of his glistening body as he walked up to me. That was when I took the picture.
   I turned back to my recent pictures of Blackpink and began editing them. Adding a slight filter to bring out the highlights. Bringing up the contrast, and adjusting some other things. I also added their band name to the bottom of the picture and the album name to the top. Once I finished, I printed out multiple copies and stuck them in different envelopes. I took one envelope and headed down to the fax machine to fax them to YG Entertainment.
    I checked the time and saw it was my lunch break, so I left a note saying that I headed to the nearest Panda Express and left the building.
    After lunch I was back to work on some Momoland pictures. By the time I was done with their photos, it was the end of my shift. I packed away all the envelopes and grabbed the bag of Panda Express. I bought extra for the boys so I hurried to their work.
    When I entered their practice room, all the boys were sitting in their sweat, some even laying on the floor. The room smelled atrocious because of their sweat. Taehyung was downing water when he saw the bag. He choked and rushed over, screaming "PANDA EXPRESS! WOO! PANDA EXPRESS! WOO!"
    Everyone followed him and started chanting in suit. They grabbed the back and thanked me before pulling out food and hungrily eating everything they could get their hands on. After eating, Jungkook grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together, and led me outside the room.
    "I have a surprise for you when we leave, Jagi," he said in a husky voice. He pulled me close to him and pressed me against his sweaty chest. Despite the smell, it felt so comforting to be so close to him.
    The rest of practice went painstakingly slow as not much happened. They were slow to start up again after just eating Panda Express. The choreographer glared at me for letting them eat before practice was over. Eventually Yoongi just sat down and patted his stomach. That's when the choreographer gave up and told them that they were dismissed.
    Jungkook led me out and down to an animal shelter. We entered and Jungkook gave his name. The lady led us back and showed us a small corgi. It had a therapy dog best on and the woman told us his name.
    "This is Nabi. He's a two year old corgi. If you want him, you just have to sign the paperwork and pay and he's yours." I crouched down and stroked his head. Jungkook smiled and then filled out all the needed paperwork.
    We left the building filled with joy. The woman said that tomorrow she would drop by and see if the space was well enough for a dog to live in and if it was, than Nabi was ours. I smiled and pulled Kookie into a hug.
    "Thank you, Kookie!" I grinned up his face. He bent down and pulled me in for a long kiss. Once we reached my apartment, we both stepped inside and headed to bed. Jungkook just took off his clothes except his underwear, but I changed into a pair of comfy sweats and an oversized sweatshirt.
    Jungkook's large body spooned mine as we lashed in bed together. Together, we drifted off to sleep.