Eleven

"I'm sorry, Mr Styles is busy that day.... perhaps another time this week? He is available Friday morning, would that work?" Louis briefly glances over at the CEO, who is sitting at his own huge desk - he finds the vampire already looking at him.

He blushes, eyes immediately falling back towards his keyboard as he holds the phone to his ear. It was officially his second day as Harry's assistant, word had travelled fast, Niall was shocked - the fertile had screamed so loud, most likely disturbing all the other workers.

"Okay, Mr Styles will see you at 9am this Friday, thank you very much Miss Swift. Have a nice day." Louis smiled softly to himself as he placed the phone back on the desk and immediately entered the event in Harry's calendar.

The man smiled, as he nodded, "well done Louis... doing very well so far."

The boy blushed at the praise. It was so different being Harry's assistant, the tasks where different.... but also the location.

He wasn't seated in a pod, he wasn't seated where he expected to be seated (next to Liam's PA in the lobby). Instead his desk was inside Harry Styles' office. Just him and the CEO within the huge room, there was more than enough space.

But it was intimating, the scary vampire and him alone behind closed doors. He would be lying if he hadn't fantasised about some things. But he constantly had to remind himself. That would never happen.

Minutes passed, Harry took a phone call, ended the call, continued typing on his computer. Louis did his own work, Harry sent him a list of chores to do each day - he also provided a list with daily objectives.

"Um excuse me Mr Styles-" Louis began but the vampire cut him off.

"Harry."

Louis blushed, "sorry... um Harry. Just wanted to ask if I should also book flights for the trip to Paris? I heard you had a private plane. I wasn't sure if we would be taking advantage of it. Or if I should book some economy flights?"

Harry raised his eyes almost comically, "Louis.... Even if we did fly publicly, it would not be economy class – first class only. But no, I have already organised my private jet. I think it will be more comfortable by far."

Louis nodded his head, unaware of his lip between his teeth. He was about to continue work when the CEO spoke up once more.

"Oh, and Louis, you don't have an allergies do you? I generally only store blood on my private jet but have asked the pilot to make sure it is also stocked with you know the foods humans like."

Louis giggled softly at Harry's awkward phrase, evidently not a vampire into eating human food, "nope."

"What?" The CEO's eyes widened, wondering why the tiny boy... his boy, was giggling.

"Just you drink a lot of coffee, but don't seem to be fussed on my 'human food'." Louis spoke softly, with a giggle to his sentence.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly, "coffee gives me a boost of adrenaline... caffeine is one of the only human foods which affects vampires similarly to humans. The other foods and drinks are redundant."

Louis merely nodded along, smile still on his face. Harry shook his head; his boy was just too cute.

----

Saturday soon came around, Louis' day off. Harry however still had work. After all he worked around the clock Monday to Sunday. He would never make his little mate do that, he insisted the boy only work 9am-5pm and Monday to Friday.