Forty-Seven

"Harry! What is this!" Louis screamed as he stared at the television. Back straight as he reacted to what the news broadcast was talking about.

"What's wrong cub?  Are you hurt?" Harry sped into the living room using his vampiric speed.

"I'm not he is! Harry, you did that didn't you?" Louis gasped staring at the television.

A target worker's remains have been found in a nearby dumpster. Police have reported that the man's cause of death was decapitation. The attacker most likely a vampire, pulling the fertile limb-from-limb until dead.

Harry let out an uneasy chuckle.

"Harry that's the target worker who was mean to me..." Louis left the sentence unfinished, clearly insinuating that Harry had killed the rude worker.

"Yes, it is. He clearly got what was coming to him, treating you like that."

Louis groaned softly, moving to sit on Harry's lap, "you can't go killing people that are rude to me Harry."

The vampire huffed, "but I didn't do it. I hired somebody to do it."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Harry!"

The vampire merely laughed, "shhh. Ignore the news, I'm keeping you safe."

Louis just scoffed, "come on, we need to get ready for our dinner guests." Standing up he turned around with his hands on his hips staring at the vampire intently, "and Harold. No more hiring people. Am I understood."

Harry chuckled, "yes Mr Tomlinson." 

With that Louis was trotting off feeling accomplished.

What a little.... 

Harry truly had no words.

----

"Thanks for coming everyone." Louis smiled as he held up his champagne glass, clinking it against everybody else. 

Niall, Liam, Stan and Aria had made it. All of them complimented Harry's not so humble home. Stan wide-eyed at how lucky the caramel haired boy was.

"Our pleasure Louis. I'm lucky to call you my friend." Aria smiled nodding at the boy. Louis merely giggled.

"Let's eat. And no, there is no blood - but I'm happy to serve your steak medium rare."

Harry pouted, "or how about very rare?"

Louis merely rolled his eyes, looking to Liam who looked keen to agree with Harry, "fine rare it is for you Mr Styles and Liam, Aria, Niall? You too?"

Louis listened as they all nodded excitedly.

Stan laughed, as Louis set off to the kitchen Aria following him leaving everyone else in the dining room chatting away.

----

"Hey, Louis," Aria muttered as he stared at the boy who was opening up the steak he had purchased.

Louis squeaked as he gasped his chest, "oh lord you scared me. How are you?"

Aria shrugged, "hungry."

"Well the pan is heating up shouldn't be too long."

Louis gasped as suddenly he was pushed against the wall, "you know how long it's been since I turned a human Louis? You know the pleasure it gives a vampire when their drunk from by a human?" 

Louis whimpered, pushing against Aria's chest, "Aria stop. Please."

"Do you know how long it's been since I even drunk directly from a human? Fucking deer just tastes bland. But you. God, you smell delicious."

Louis huffed as Aria sniffed at his neck, "Aria stop Harry Will-Oh!" 

Before Louis could finish his sentence Aria's fangs were slipping into his neck as his hand covered his mouth, keeping all his screams in. Louis' legs kicked out uselessly.

"Pretty boy. So tasty. Now time for you to become a pretty immortal, I'll really just be doing everyone a favour, won't I? No more council problems... You should thank me." 

Louis screamed behind Aria's hand, squirming in the vampire's tight hold, "mphmmm!"

He watched as Aria cut his own wrist, "all you got to do is drink baby. Drin-"

Just before Aria could force Louis' lips to his bleeding wrist. Harry and Liam were speeding into the room at a speed only Dom vampires could achieve.

A loud hiss fell from Harry's lips as he ripped Aria away from Louis, Liam was quick to catch the small boy in his arms passing him to Niall who had followed, dabbing at his neck with a handkerchief Stan passed him.

"Bastard! I trusted you! I will kill you. I'll tear you limb from limb and ship each part of you off to a different continent to be put in a shredding machine. Nobody will ever know your dead. How dare you!"

Harry's fangs fell from his mouth making their appearance, not from hunger but from pure rage. Suddenly Harry's fist was slamming into Aria's nose, a sickening crack bouncing throughout the room.

"You're an idiot if you ever thought you could hurt my boy in my own house." Harry continued to yell, stalking over to Aria and picking him up, throwing him the other side of the kitchen, he fell to the floor now revealing a large dent in the wall.

Aria stood to his feet, hissing in pain, "if you don't turn him somebody else will. The Council's watching Harry."

The curly haired vampire squinted, now racing after Aria as he took off in a run, he effortlessly crashed into him, pinning him against the wall. His knee found it's way into the man's stomach, he doubled over in pain.

"Watching. Oh because you're so tight with the council you know everything." Harry spoke deeply, crouching as he grasped Aria by his collar.

Suddenly the vampire was laughing, loudly. Harry stared at the crazed man in front of him, his manic behaviour scary almost.

"You have no idea."

Harry growled, "and you are fucking mental." 

With that, a sickening pop was heard as blood pooled on the floor. 

Aria was dead, and Harry was left feeling more uneasy than ever.

He knew one thing for sure, the Council was keeping a close eye on them.