Thirty-Eight

Harry took a large gulped from the glass he was drinking from, the sweet blood running down his throat. He sighed, turning to look at his special boy. There Louis was his knees to his chest, staring out the window looking lost.

They were currently on Harry's private jet flying back home. The CEO decided to fly instead of sail for easiness.

He sighed, dropping his cup in the little kitchenette sink as he moved to shuffle next to his mate.

"Lou, tell me what you're thinking baby."

Louis looked up, letting his shoulder fall against the vampire's shoulder, "i'm... i'm a boy, a human boy and i'm going to be... Going to be... pregnant?"

Harry sighed as he scooped up the tiny human bringing him into the bedroom of the jet. It was rather big for a plane, and comfortably fit a queen bed in the back.

Louis cuddled into the blanket, resting in between Harry's legs. The vampire let his hand's fall against Louis' stomach.

"That's the prophecy yes, but now that we know it, we can change it... well, and that is what the council asked us to do."

Louis turned around in Harry's arms, their stomachs against one another, they shared a small peck before smiling.

"I'm scared Hazzy."

The vampire hugged the boy close, "don't be baby, because i'm here and i'm never letting you go."

Louis smiled, "I love you, Harry."

"I love you more than life itself baby boy."

Louis smiled, feeling happier than he had fifteen minutes ago.

----

"Home sweet home," Harry muttered as the two of them walked through the doorway of the vampire's mansion. Louis giggled, "are yous sure I can't take my own suitcase Harry?"

The vampire smirked, before zooming past Louis with both his and the tiny human's luggage within ten seconds he returned, picking Louis up this time and zooming with super speed to the bedroom.

Louis giggled the entire time, clinging onto Harry before being thrown onto the bed.

"I think you will find that I have not only taken both our suitcases upstairs but have also unpacked our belongings."

Louis rolled his eyes, "show off."

Harry merely laughed, puckering his lips, naturally, Louis let the man give him a chaste kiss. Louis leaned back into the bed, yawning. Harry smiled staring at the boy, Louis was beautiful, and Harry was smitten.

"Tired Kitten?"

Louis looked up at the vampire, seeing him now searching through the closet for something, "yeah my body thinks I should be asleep right now even though it's only 5 pm."

Harry turned around a bath bomb in his hand, "how about I run a nice warm bath for you."

Louis bit his lip nodding his head, he watched as Harry used his super speed to zoom into the bathroom. He couldn't help but giggle to himself because lately, Harry had become comfortable using his vampiric abilities around him, which meant he was always moving at 200km/h.

Louis eventually made his way into the bathroom when Harry called out that it was ready. He smiled at the sight. He always forgot how lovely Harry's place was. There the bath was filled to the brim, bubbles floating on top and Harry sitting on the edge.

 There the bath was filled to the brim, bubbles floating on top and Harry sitting on the edge

"Thank you..." Louis whispered, feeling the water. He stood in between Harry's legs, the vampire breathed in his sweet scent eyes closing in pure bliss. He pressed soft kisses to Louis' clothed belly.

The vampire stood up, now towering over his future mate, "I will let you bathe in peace." Moving to leave, he was stopped by Louis' finger caught in his belt loop.

"No, stay... join me?"

Harry bit his lip, staring at Louis, "are you sure?"

The tiny boy smiled, taking his shirt off, "we can stay in our boxers?" His cheeks tinted pink as Harry stared at his waist. He covered it with his arms. The vampire looked up nodding, his shirt to coming off, He was toned a well defined six pack and Louis suddenly felt self-conscious.

"Don't cover yourself, sweetheart. Because your body is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I want to kiss every inch of you."

Within minutes the two were laying in the bath, in just their boxers, Louis between Harry's legs. The latter kissed the small boy on the top of his head.

"What's going through your pretty little brain?"

Louis huffed playing with the floating bubbles.

"Just, what the council ordered... will we, ever...um. Be, um intimate?" Louis' cheeks flushed a bright red as he turned to give Harry a curious yet shy glance.

Harry sighed, running his hand through his boy's hair, "breaking a direct order from the council is dangerous, death or maybe even war could incur."

Louis frowned, he was a virgin, and he knew he wasn't ready for Harry to take his virginity yet, but it was certainly something he would want one day.

"Then turn me into a vampire one day, then we could never make a hybrid baby... just a normal vampire. Turn me, Harry, turn me and we can be together." Louis was now straddling Harry in the bath, the vampire traced shapes on his thigh.

"Never Lou. Fucking never. Don't even ask that of me, because I will never turn you into a monster like me."

Louis frowned, "you aren't a monster Harry."

The curly haired man frowned, resting his chin against Louis' shoulder, breathing in the scent of his sweet blood.

"I drink human blood to live, I am a cold-hearted monster, and I will never let you be one too."

Louis starred out the bathroom window, "well every time we touch my heart beats for you Harry, and I feel yours beat for me too."

The CEO didn't respond, just held the boy close, suddenly scared of breaking the perfection he held in his arms.

I hope you enjoyed, Ideas for next chapter? :)