Thirty-Nine

"Wow, Lou. That sounds like a lot. Are you sure you're okay? If I had found all that shit out within an hour my head would be ready to combust." Niall whispered as he sat sipping his coffee in the break room. Louis sat next to him, cuddled into the corner of the huge couch.

The small boy shrugged, rolling his shoulders, "I don't know how to feel that's the real problem Niall everything is confusing me. I mean, Harry said he absolutly wont turn me... so if he wont, then I might never get to be. Well you know." Louis turned a red before muttering the last word, "intimate."

Niall smiled softly, "i'm sure everything will work out. Plus, if Harry wont turn you plenty of vampires would love to have a suck of your blood and do it for you." Niall laughed, evidently considering his words a joke.

Louis however, turned his head to the left considering Harry's words one last time, 'never lou, fucking never. Don't even ask that of me.' And suddenly, Niall's words seemed like the only solution.

"Louis... Louis... I was joking." 

Louis snapped out of his thoughts and stared up at the blonde fertile. He put a smile on his face before saying in his sweetest tone, "Oh yeah, I know. That wouldn't be a good idea anyway."

----

"Liam..." Louis nocked on the second in charges office door, small voice scared and quiet.

"Come in Louis." The small boy walked in noticing Liam was on the phone he raised a finger directing Louis to sit and wait.

Louis jumped up onto the large couch in the Dom's office, he hated the piece of furniture, so tall - he had thankfully nailed the art of the jump and sit.

Within a minute Liam was ending his call and turning to Louis with a kind smile, "hey Lou. Where is Harry?"

"Harry's gone down to floor 18, something about a meeting with the IT team." Liam nodded in acknowledgment.

"Oh yeah, to fix the internet issues. Hopefully he can help. You need something yourself Lou?"

Liam leant against the wall, staring as Louis swung his feet back and forth on the sofa.

"Well, yes. And Harry cannot know."

Suddenly Liam's smile was turning into a frown, as he stood up and walked closer.

"What is it?"

Louis paused, a long silent pause before suddenly he was stuttering out the scentece, "i-i well um i, was ho-hoping you could maybe, if you would, turn me?"

Liam's eyes turned the size of balloons, his face frozen in a cartoon like expression of shock.

"Turn you into a vampire?" Liam checked, only reicing a nod from the small boy.

The Dom shook his head a strong a definite no, "no Louis. I know how much Harry would hate that. You asked Harry didn't you and he said no. Right?"

Louis nodded, a face of guilt.

"Lou darling, you and Harry and made for one another, and the prophecy doesn't dictate your life-"

Louis groaned interupting the second in charge, "IT DOES THOUGH!" 

Liam was shocked by the boy's outburst, watching as Louis' expression changed and tears began to well in his eyes, "please Liam... please. I just want.... just want Harry."

The dom smiled sadly, helping Louis off the chair he was sat on, a pressed a soft kiss to the boy's hair. It was platonic, comforting.

"I'm sorry Louis. I cannot. And you should not go against Harry."

The small boy sent one last hopefuly glance to Liam before leaving with a deflated nod.

---

Liam had told Harry. No matter how much he adored Louis as a friend, Harry was his superior. His clans leader, and on top of that his best friend. So when Harry got home, to find Louis on the couch, watching television. When he would have once cooed and cuddled him, he put on his tough exterior and walked fowards.

He reaked of dominance and power.

"Louis." The small boy looked up, the smile immedatly dropping from his face when he saw Harry's expression.

"Um, h-hi?"

"Liam told me that you asked him to turn you today, is that true?" 

Louis whimpered, hanging his head in shame, "yes i'm sorry I just really want to be with you."

Harry, ready to fall to his knees and hold Louis close and comfort him held his ground.

"I told you how I feel about you being turned."

Louis shrugged, playing with his fingers. He avoided Harry's eye as the man sat next to him.

"Over my lap pretty."

Louis' mouth was open in an 'O' shape, and he couldn't believe what he just heard. 

"Wha-what?" Louis didn't move only stared up at Harry.

"You heard me. Naughty boys get punished."

Again Louis didn't move so Harry flipped the small boy over, pulling his clothed body over his knee. Harry looked down and god this boy was blessed with the most delicious ass he wanted to moan at the sight.

"Ten spanks, okay Lou?" Harry looked at the boy, this time asking for silent permission. Louis nodded. Cheeks red with embarrasent. Harry let him keep his flannel pyjamas on.

"Dolly remember, if you want me to stop at any time or if you feel uncomfortable just say stop okay?"

Once again the small boy nodded.

Harry rubbed his hand over Louis' ass and gave the cheeks a little squeeze before laying down the first spank, receiving a squeak from the tiny twink

"Why are you getting spanked, Louis?" Harry asked as he continued to rub Louis' ass.

"F-for asking Liam to turn me, when you said no." Harry hummed and gave the boy another spank, this time; Louis let out a gasp.

"That's right Lou. But from now you're going to talk to me about how your feeling instead right." Another spank, and a moan from Louis.

"Yea-yeah Hazzy." Harry let Louis relax before laying down three, much harsher and faster spanks.

Louis pulled his hands behind him, but Harry only grabbed his hands and held them behind his back.

"Be good sweetheart." Another spank, and another moan from the small boy.

Harry then spanked Louis three more times before asking, "Is this turning you on baby?" Louis was obviously hard, "Maybe." Harry chuckled, "One more."

And with that he was pulling the small boy into his arms and holding him close. Their clothed crutches rubbed against one another and Harry couldn't help but smirk at the feeling of how hard Louis was.

"Baby boy, let me show you that we don't have to have sex to be intimate."

Louis' mouth opened and with that Harry was laying him down on the couch and crawling over him.

"Okay my innocent boy, lesson one." Harry leaned down to whisper in Louis' ear, "dry humping."

With that Harry was let his croutch rub against Louis' the small boy could have cum right then and there.

IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER???