Twenty-One

People couldn't see the whole chapter... so if it doesn't end with the words 'fucking hell' then you can't see the ending... IDK whats happening

"Fuck Lou...." Stan muttered as he rubbed the boy's back as Louis puked his guts into the toilet of his shitty little apartment.

"Ughhh... fuck I knew I would regret it."

Stan, one of Louis' only friends, human, sighed as he helped Louis stand up, passing him a glass of water. They had both been clubbing on a Sunday - Louis however had one too many drinks.

"What time is it?" Louis mumbled, popping two panadol into his mouth. Stan checked his phone briefly before muttering an exhausted, "7am."

Louis whined, "I got to leave in an hour to get to work on time... why did we ever go clubbing on a Sunday knowing work was tomorrow."

Stan chuckled softly as he pet the small boy's shoulder comfortingly, "oh love... you're going to have a shit day."

Louis looked at him sassily playfully punching his arm before rolling out the door to get ready for work.

---

It had been a whole month since Harry had taken him to Paris, and promoted him to his personal assistant. Ever since then Tasha had been nothing but mean to him.

The girl dom he had purchased never ending coffees for and who had seemingly been nice to him at first had now turned into the green eyed monster.

The small boy bit his lip as he walked into the small coffee shop noticing Tasha was the last in line. He sighed before moving to stand behind her in line.

Naturally she noticed immediately.

"Oh well if it isn't Harry's favvvvourite."

Louis frowned as the girl flipped her hair over her shoulder, "I-i'm not."

"Can you even do anything without s-s-stuttering... Useless human. Harry now does overtime and had to employee another person just because you can't do the same amount of work a vampire could."

Louis ignored her insult, zoning in on the second half of her sentence, "o-overtime?"

The girl gave a huff, "yes. Haven't seem him go home in 23 days. Not like I'm counting or anything. If I were his assistant that number would be in the ones."

Louis' lip quivered, not hurt because of her words, but from the feeling of guilt which consumed him.

The feeling that he was letting Harry down.

Letting the company down.

The feeling that he was brining them down.

"Oh."

"Oh indeed." The dom vampire rolled her eyes, turning order.

Louis' eyes fell with tears, as his head pounded even harder and his hang over only seemed to get worse he turned around and stumbled out the door.

For the first time in four months missing work.

----

"Lou baby don't do this... Harry employed you for a reason."

"No Stan I have to-fuck." Louis coughed as he picked up the bucket next to his bed, everything in his stomach coming right up.

Tears welled in his eyes, he felt like shit.