Fourteen

Harry did eventually fall to sleep, although it was very hard with a tiny boy next to him looking absolutely adorable curled up with a teddy bear.

Which Harry must add was honestly the sweetest thing he had ever seen.

With a yawn the vampire awoke, opening his eyes slowly to the light streaming through the window. Immediately he was taken back by a weight on his chest.

Opening his green eyes completely his mouth fell open at the sight. There, lying completely on his chest was Louis - looking tiny compared to the vampire's toned abdomen.

 There, lying completely on his chest was Louis - looking tiny compared to the vampire's toned abdomen

Harry bit his lip as he contemplated what to do. He could wake the boy, attempt to leave, or just lay there and enjoy the moment.

Eventually, the vampire chose the latter. His hand coming to rest on the small of the boy's back as he basked in his beauty. He listened to the small boy's deep breaths before eventually Louis was stirring and with a yawn opening his eyes.

A small gasp fell from his lips as he locked eyes with the CEO.

"H-Harry? Oh my. Um, god I'm so sorry.  I didn't even realise I had moved in my sleep.God this is embarrassing I'm so sorr-" before Louis could finish his sentence, Harry cut him off with a small shhhhh.

"No, cub, please it's fine really... you kept me warm." Harry chuckled as Louis slowly rolled off of him, his cheeks still tinted a bright red.

"Sorry." Louis mumbled once more, as he stared into Harry's eyes.

It took a long time, but eventually they broke eye contact, Louis turning away his blush only deepening as a small smile made it's way to his face.

"We best get up, we have an important meeting to attend today."

----

"Well, today was fucking long." Harry grumbles as he tugs his tie off throwing it onto the seat in the corner of the room. 

Louis yawns as he nods with a sigh.

They had finally returned from their meeting, which was scheduled to take 4 hours. It ended up lasting well past lunch time and into the evening. Harry's potential investor just didn't seem to want to settle wiht 8%.

"Tired?" Harry asked as he unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt, searching through the room service menu.

Louis bit his lip as he nodded, "slightly. Was eyeing off that take out place, the one just round the corner I saw when we were driving to the meeting. Was thinking of getting something there."

Harry frowned, "they have human food here too..."

Louis bit his lip as he shook his head, "oh it's okay, don't worry.... I can um, I'll order your meal if you want on my way downstairs, saves you calling up. I think I would rather some fast food than expensive caviar."

Harry chuckles at the boy's face but nods nonetheless, "okay... um let's see. I guess I'll just get my usual favourite. Can you order me a jug of Ab Negative please."

Louis' eyes widened, "that's my blood type."

Harry bit his lip, eyes immediately flicking to the boy's neck. Suddenly, he was all the more aware of the blood pulsing through the boy.

"I promise I wont bite." Harry teased, eyes returning to Louis'.

Without your permission.

Louis giggled, it was music to Harry's ears, "I'll be back soon Mr Styles."

"It's Harry."

"Yes Harry. Bye Harry."

Harry could only shake his head fondly, as Louis become more confident around him, and his bubbly personality was revealed, he fell in love more every day.

----

Louis doesn't feel comfortable as he walks down the road. Something inside of him yelling, telling him to turn around - run back to Harry.

A soft rustling noise disrupts his thoughts,he bites his lip as he shoulder check. A small whimper falling from his lips.

"I'm fine." He whispered to himself as he kept walking down the deserted and dark road.

He gulps before fasting himself, it's almost a jog now as he attempts to calm his mind. Maybe it is just a stray animal, or a stray cat, maybe a big frog? Okay, now that's wishful thinking. Louis can hear the wind pick up.

This time, he is sure somebody is following him so he does what he thinks might deter them, he turns into a side street. His heart skips a beat as he freezes in his track. Eyes clouding with fear as    he turns around that there, right behind him, is a vampire.

Fangs out, a thirsty look in it's eyes.

The boy stutters as he begins to step backwards, facing the creature.

"Please... I don't mean any trouble.... Please..." Louis stuttered, back coming in touch with the wall.

Fuck, a dead end.

The vampire hisses as it charges at the small boy.

Louis screams bracing for impact, but it never comes....

----

Harry felt strange. A burning sensation telling him to panic.

It's around fifteen minutes since Louis left, his blood arrived. He downed three glasses, normally he could calm down by now. Yet, his body refuses to corporate.

He feels a burning sense of uneasiness in the pit of his stomach, making it almost impossible to sit still.

Harry growls in frustration, suddenly throwing his toothbrush, a wave of anxiety, anger and worry? Washing over him.

He doesn't know why, but he finds himself speeding, at his vampiric pace out of the hotel and tracking Louis' distinct scent.

He can smell the fear washing off him more with ever step.

He speeds at an inhumane pace, his scent leading to a dead end side street.

"Please... I don't mean any trouble.... Please."

Harry's eyes widen as he realises, there his little mate his backed against the wall, a rogue vampire stalking closer to him.

Just as the rogue his about to attack, the CEO charges forward pushing him away from the small boy.

He roared a simple sentence, "leave my mate alone!"

oops harry, cats out of the bag.

Love your opinions :)