Thirty-One

Louis looked around the shelves of the stationary shop he was in. Harry had sent him shopping for supplies for the office. He had a long list of pens, notepads, keyboards and more. The trolley which he clung too was filling at an exceptional rate.

A deep voice interrupted him from his thoughts, "what are you doing out here alone little bunny?"

Louis turned around, there leaning against the shelf was none other than Zayn Malik. Louis hadn't spoken to or heard from Zayn since their failed dinner outing.

"Zayn..."

"Louis." The man smirked as he walked closer to the small boy, brushing his hair behind his ear.

The small boy took a step back, away from the dom vampire as he spoke up, "I-I can't I um.. I."

Louis' stutter was interrupted by a laugh by Zayn, "you're Harry's, right? Harry's little boy, his little mate."

Louis' eyes widened as he bit his lip, "h-how did you know?"

The tiny human's heart beat fast as Zayn began to walk closer. Harry had asked Louis not to tell anyone, and he hadn't - nobody knew. Especially not Zayn. The curly haired CEO wanted to tell the council before making their relationship status public.

"You know why the council doesn't want Harry to be with you?"

"They don't?" Louis asked, this being new information to him.

Zayn smirked as he closed the gap between them, "oh there is so much Harry hasn't told you, he probably even plans on keeping you a human... a little, weak, blood whore."

Louis' mouth fell open.

"Now bunny, can you do me a favour. Can you tell Harry something for me?"

Louis nodded, he was scared - Zayn was towering over him, sniffing at his neck.

"Tell Harry, that he really really should ask the council about the prophecy. T'is about time they told him."

With that Zayn was stepping away, not before leaving a kiss on Louis' cheek.

"Wait... a prophecy?"

The raven-haired man turned around, a devilish smile, "oh nothing really... just how Harry will mate with a human... and some other... minor things."

Without a word Zayn was exiting the store, leaving a shocked Louis behind.

---

"He said WHAT!" Harry roared as he stood from his office chair, racing over to Louis. 

The small boy was sat on the couch, his knees pulled to his chest. "I don't know just that you should ask the council about the prophecy... something about you mating with a human..."

Harry growled as he began to pace back and forth. Prophecy. That was a word which he hadn't heard for decades. Not many vampires had prophecies really only one or two every hundred years, but when there was one... it generally meant they would do something which would change history.

Harry was worried, beyond worried - especially if this prophecy was involving Louis.

"Harry... are you okay?"

The small boy looked up at Harry, he was scared and the vampire could tell. Harry smiled as he pulled the boy from the couch and into his arms. He sat back on the couch placing Louis in his lap. 

"Oh.." Louis whispered, shocked at the actions of the vampire. 

"Shhh. It will be just fine.... just fine."

Louis felt safe in Harry's arms, yet something told him this prophecy wasn't just minor.

----

When Louis went home that day, Harry immediately stormed into Liam's office.

"You know about it don't you!"

Liam jumped, eyes looking up from his desktop, "Woah Woah... chill dude. What do I know about?"

Harry glared at Liam, "there is a reason you were so against me being with Louis. Liam. Is there a prohpecy written about my relationship with Louis?"

The brunette bit his lip, looking away from Harry.

With that, the CEO had his answer. He hissed, letting his fangs out in anger.

"And you didn't tell me!" 

"Harry... you know we can't tell the person what the prophecy is about in case it changes the course of the future."

Harry's jaw clenched.

"Tell me what it is?"

Liam just shook his head, "i-i can't... just ask the council. You should probably take Louis."

Harry glared, with that he was speeding out of the room, pulling the door off it's hinges on the way out.

So, idk what the prophecy is yet... Lol ideas, please.

8 followers away from 6k!