Forty-Five

Louis sighed, he had been running back and forth at the company all day. A huge investor was planning on pulling out so all the employees of Harry's company were ordered to stay up to date with all work and paperwork as they desperately searched for contractual loopholes so the investor would stay. He whined as he stepped out of the lift and stopped at the coffee station picking up a small latte for himself and large long black for Harry.

Within moments he was smiling at Niall as he passed him in the hallway, wishing him good luck with his work before making his way to the top of the building.

He didn't knock as he reached the large mahogany door, knowing Harry would be well aware that his smell alone that he was outside. As he entered the room he smiled at the vampire. There Harry was with his head in his hands a sad smile on his face.

"Hey baby, sorry I have you running around so much today." The CEO mumbled as he accepted the coffee. He puckered his lips, silently asking for a kiss. Louis giggled before leaning down and pressing a soft chaste kiss to Harry's equally soft lips.

"No, it's my job. It's good to feel useful." There was silence for a moment as Louis took a moment to relax on the couch in Harry's office, "you seem stressed Hazzy."

Harry hummed, eyeing Louis' neck, nice and exposed as the top few buttons of his white shirt had come undone as he ran errands today.

"Come here cub," Harry mumbled, patting his lap as he rolled his chair back. He left enough space so Louis could easily follow his direction, straddling him as he linked his hands behind the CEO's head.

Harry hummed, fingers dancing on the warm skin of Louis' neck, feeling and listening to the blood pulse through him. It was tempting so tempting. Louis rolled his hips as he stretched his neck back slightly.

"You can... bite me Haz." Harry looked at Louis unsurely however the small before merely smiled speaking up once again, "please."

Harry bit his lip before tugging Louis closer and kissing him softly, "oh how I have been waiting for you to say that." He sniffed at the boy's skin, moaning slightly as his sweet scent filled his nostrils.

"However, I do like when my prey begs." Harry smirked watching as Louis subconsciously rolled his hips in soft figure eights against the vampire's own crotch, "Harrrry."

Harry chuckled at the whiny boy, "you're hardly my prey when you beg like that." 

Without warning there were teeth sinking into his neck and Louis was trapped as Harry took complete control. Louis felt fire fill his body as goosebumps found their way onto his skin. Harry sunk his teeth further into the boy's pretty neck, a drop of blood running down his chin. He was greedy as with every gulp Louis' blood became sweeter than before, more delicious than before.

More addicting.

"Ughhhh Harrry fuck."

Harry breaks from Louis' neck liking the wound cleans as he wipes his mouth, "got me all hard baby." His voice was croaky, barely above a whisper as he stared at the blissed-out boy in front of him.

Louis leant his forehead against the CEO's, "got me all hard. Daddy."

"Christ. You're naughty." 

Louis giggled against the CEO's lips, "fuck me?"

Harry sighed as he picked the boy up and placed him on the desk in front of him. He sat in between the boy's legs, "you know I can't Cub. Council..."

Louis whined deep in his throat, "finger me?"

Harry smiled, "oh a secret lil slut." 

Louis whined as he pulled off his shirt, Harry stared at his soft tan skin. He opened his mouth to say something only for a knock on the door to interrupt him.