Thirty-Two

Harry was furious. Anger bubbled inside of him, one which he had never felt before. He felt an overwhelming need to protect Louis. Anybody who knew Harry would tell you exactly what happens when the man is angry, he spends.

Harry, a man with more money than sense sometimes often found himself signing away money when he was enraged. Often, like now, Harry felt like he wasn't in control and alas, anger consumed him. Perhaps it wasn't just anger, but also fright.

He was frightened of not having control.

Something this prophecy stole from him.

So he used the one thing he had full control over to bring himself back to his senses, money.

"Hello Mr Styles, how can I help you today?"

The shop assistant at the Mercedace shop was much too familiar with the curly haired dominant in front of him. Harry bit his lip nodding at the man.

"I want a new car. White, convertible, leather interior, two doors, five seats... have anything like that?"

The man's eyes fluttered at the vampires haste, "um, yes right this way." Harry was led out back and within a second his eyes landed on the car the man was suggesting.

" Harry was led out back and within a second his eyes landed on the car the man was suggesting

Harry hummed in approval.

"Would you like to hear about the specs and price."

Harry blinked at the man, running a hand along the luxurious leather, "no. Put it on my tab. I want it delivered to my home in an hour."

The employee smiled, Mr Styles was a no-nonsense man and he liked that, well he liked his commission at least. After all, 2% of $670,000 is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Harry began to walk out of the shop, only to turn around with one last request, "oh and ensure it has your signature red bow on it. This is a gift."

"Of course Sir."

---

Harry didn't go straight home. Spending $670,000 did subdue his anger. He felt more in control of his life, however, knew the idea of his future being pre-determined irked him.

He purchased a variety of things before speeding home to ensure his tiny mate was safe. None of which were for him.

- A bottle of The Dalmore 62 $216,000

- A Louis Vuitton x Supreme wallet $4100

- and a Clive Christian No.1 Pure Perfume for men $2150

As he entered his home he smiled, as he noticed the new car sat in the driveway with a pretty red bow on the dash. He placed the other three gifts in the car. Walking inside he smiled, even more, as he noticed Louis curled up watching television from the couch.

"Darling."

"Hazzzz, are you okay. You seemed angry when I left?" Louis looked up, walking towards the vampire and cautiously wrapping his arms around Harry's torso. Hugging, well cuddling,  was something new to Louis and Harry. Yet the tiny human had learnt he loved being held by Harry.

The vampire sighed looking down in awe at the beautiful boy hugging him.

"I'm sorry if I worried you, sweet boy. Now come, I have bought you a tiny gift."

That was the thing for Harry, he had spent over one million dollars in a matter of two hours - and he still considered that a miniscule amount of money. The man will tell you himself, his company makes that every hour.

"Tiny?" Louis stared at the vampire, the man smiled as he took his mate's hand and led him outside. Louis was instructed to close his eyes and Harry picked him up bringing him down the stairs. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, trusting the man.

Eventually, he was placed down, "take a look."

Louis opened his eyes, the brand spanking new 2019 Mercedes sat in the driveway, "Harry... you didn't!"

The vampire leant against the wall, a smug look on his face as he held the keys in his hand, "a pretty car for a pretty boy."

Louis' mouth fell agape, "Harry... this." Louis touched the bonnet in awe, "this is too much."

The vampire pressed himself against the tiny human, hugging him from behind, "no, this is what you deserve. Open your presents doll."

Louis turned around in the man's arms, shaking his head in disbelief, "your too generous."

"You are a princess, and princess' get everything they want, need and desire."

Louis giggled, "I didn't even ask for this."

Harry just shrugged with a wink.

---

"What is the... council?" Louis asked.

Harry had just told him about his conversation with Liam. Harry wanted to leave within the weak to begin their journey to visit the vampire council, who apparently lived halfway across the world in Italy.

"It's a group of the oldest vampires in our existence, they create all rules, regulations and are in charge of knowing what each and every vampire does. Their job, their status, their relationship. And of course, prophecies. There is a crystal which shows them these prophecies, it dates back millions of years."

Louis' mouth hung open.

"I need you to come with me, Louis." Harry muttered as he held the small boy's hand, "you're involved, just as much as I am."

The small human bit his lip, "but, my job."

"Oh darling, I'm your boss. You work for my company... If I say you can take off three weeks, then you take off three weeks."

Louis smiled, "how will we get to Italy?"

The vampire smirked as he pulled the boy onto his lap, "how about we take a cruise. Make into something we can enjoy. Just the two of us. It will take around a week to sail there. I own a tiny little yacht you see..."

---

A week later, when they board Harry's tiny yacht... Louis realises that Harry doesn't really understand the meaning of tiny.

 Louis realises that Harry doesn't really understand the meaning of tiny

1 week alone on a yacht with nobody else but the captain... excited!