6: Thor's Orders

When I woke up, tired and aching from a major headache, I found Wanda sitting on the floor watching the door.

I thought about how odd it was that she was just sitting, cross legged, on my floor, watching my door...how'd she get in...this is weird.

"Hey, Wanda, love, what ya up to?" I asked, sitting up very slowly because my headache hadn't gone away yet. As I sat up, I was once again reminded of what I had chosen to wear, and decided I needed to change. Or at very least put on a T-shirt.

Wanda turned around at her name, and smiled a little. "I'm keeping Loki away from you on Thor's orders."

I decided 'what the hell' and sat up much faster then my migraine wanted me to, and received a throbbing pain, which I ignored. "What?! Thor's 'orders'?! What the hell does that mean?!" I shouted, only making my head hurt worse.

Wanda flinched, and stood slowly. "Listen, honey, I was told Loki is still dangerous, no matter what he says."

I sat in pure disbelief for a few moments, and Wanda stood uncertainly in the middle of the room, twiddling her fingers and glancing about.

"W-Wanda, I'm-I'm going to get dressed," I finally decided, and stood up and got dressed without really thinking.

Wanda shadowed me the whole time, wandering exactly what I wanted to do about Thor.

First of all, 'do about' him, makes it sound like I want to murder him.

Second of all, that's true.

"Honey, I'm a little concerned, are you going to kill him?" Wanda asked as I tugged a shirt over my head.

I rested my hands on the counter and glared at our reflections. "Maybe."

Wanda looked into my eyes through our reflections. "Please, he's a god. You can't!"

I shrugged. "Like being a god is going to stop me from trying?"

Wanda's eyes widened, as she saw me tense. I jolted to the right, and she tried to beat me to the door, but I was quicker and raced out of the room.

She was hot on my heels the whole time. "Y/N, this won't end well!"

"Since when were you a psychic?" I snapped back, not looking over my shoulder as I raced down the stairs.

I ran past Tony, who stared confused at me, almost dropping his coffee mug on Bruce's head.

I ran past Clint, who looked worried when he saw Wanda running after me.

We must've made quiet a sight, but I was more focused on Thor and his 'orders'.

I found him with Bucky and Steve in the training room.

As soon as they saw the wild look in my eyes, both Steve and Bucky took a hold on one of my arms each and held me back from Thor.

Thor looked concerned, probably for my mental health. "Are you alright Lady Y/N?"

I snarled a little. I'm sure I looked like a dog with rabies. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Thor."

The tone I used told Steve and Bucky to hold tighter.

Wanda stood behind us, panting and holding a hand over her chest.

Thor frowned, not daring to move closer. "Are you sure?"

"You and your 'orders' are pure bullshit!"

Thor backed up a bit, standing beside the punching bags. 

I laughed. Probably not a good idea at the moment, cause Bucky hoisted me up over his shoulder. "Alright doll. You need to get out of the compound I think."

I smacked his back, and in response he slapped my butt. So I stopped protesting and glared at the members of the gym as Bucky walked out, metal arm keeping me in place.

As soon as we got outside he put me down, but gripped my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

I stared right back.

"Listen, doll, Thor did what he did for your own good. Loki needs to stay away from you," Bucky told me, giving me a sad smile. "I'm really sorry, but we have to protect you."

My breathing pace sped up, my head aching still. Running had only added to the pain. "Bucky, Loki isn't going to hurt me! Wanda said so!"

Bucky's grip didn't loosen. "I know, doll, but Thor said he doesn't trust Loki anymore, at all, and the chances of Loki having a heart are slim."

I looked down at the floor like a child getting reprimanded. "Thor hasn't heard the way Loki talks to me," I muttered to the concrete.

Bucky kept his firm grip, probably worried I'd run back to the gym to try to strangle Thor. "I guess not. Let's go for a walk round the grounds, okay doll?"

I nodded weakly, and let Bucky lead me by the hand towards the wooded parts of the grounds, grumbling all the way.

As we walked, I stared pointedly at the ground, purposfuly stepping on crunchy leaves and twigs.

Bucky soon got fed up with me being annoying as hell and suggested we head back.

I stopped and stared up at him. "Only if I get to see Loki."

Bucky looked torn between following Thor's orders and giving in to me.

I started giving him puppy eyes and he groaned. "Fine! We'll go see him."

I put my hands on my hips, thinking about what he said. "'We?'" I quoted.

Bucky nodded, pulling me in the other direction. "Yes, we. I'm not leaving you alone with that guy."

I sighed audibly and stared at the ground as we walked. "Unlike Tony."