19: Two days

Three updated in one day, what have you done to deserve this?!

Well, I said he seemed to like that, so here I am now on his lap getting kissed harder and longer then I've ever been kissed before, totally ignoring the TV. And totally ignoring the knocking at the door.

The knocking eventually got so loud that Loki growled and roughly shoved me onto the pillows.

He reached the door and yanked it open.

Outside stood a boy, very cute, brunet and looking slightly full of himself.

"Can I help you?" Loki asked in a dangerous voice.

I stood up and walked over to the door, placing a hand on Loki's shoulder. "Talk nice."

I turned to the boy. He turned to me. I pretended to ignore his full body scan he did and asked, "What can we do for you?"

He was busily staring at my chest, and Loki closed the door halfway to block me from view.

I smiled at that. "Loki, let me talk to him."

Loki side-stepped.

"Hey young man. Can I help you?" I repeated. He was actually probably my age actually...

"Yeah," he scratched the back of his neck. "You can try to keep your dog from tearing up the outside lawn."

I frowned very deeply at the boy. "I don't own a dog."

The boy looked shocked. "Are you serious?! Who's dog is it then?!"

I looked up at Loki.

Loki looked down at me.

We both shrugged. "It's not ours."

Loki shifted a bit behind me.

I sighed and tuned to fold my arms at him. "Who is it."

Loki rose his eyebrows in my direction. "What do you mean?"

"I mean who is the dog?" I repeated slowly. The boy looked highly confused.

"I don't know what you mean kitten," Loki said, lying through his teeth.

I squinted my eyes at him. "Who. Is. The. Dog."

The boy rose one hand and opened his mouth as if to speak, but Loki gave him a look and he closed his mouth again.

Then Loki took a very deep breath and crossed his arms over his chest. "Steve."

I gasped. "You turned Steve into a dog?!"

Loki chuckled. "Yes kitten, I did."

The boy looked mortified. I was about to push past him when Loki caught my arm. "You're not wearing much love," he whispered in my ear.

Sure enough, upon better inspection going outside in nothing but a button down wasn't smart.

I grumbled and pulled on a pair of leggings before heading down to the lawn.

Loki followed, along with the boy who seemed to like me.

He didn't like Loki.

I looked to the left of the hotel and found a golden retriever. "Are you kidding me?!"

Loki was amused with himself.

I wasn't. I untied 'Steve' and pulled him over to Loki. The boy looked from the dog to Loki and so on.

"Hey, young man, if you don't mind, you have no further business here," Loki said to him.

He scampered back inside.

"Loki, why did you turn him into a dog?" I asked in a faux cheery tone.

Loki looked down at 'Steve' with a small smile. "He wanted you to come back to the compound, I said no. He argued, he got transformed into a pup."

I allowed my eyes to roll back in my head for a moment. "Turn him back please."

Loki looked up at the hotel. "Perhaps untying him first might be a clever idea."

I hissed and unclipped the leash and collar. "Alright. Turn him back. Now."

Loki's eyes flashed. "I'm sorry, what?"

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him once more. "Please, Loki."

He waved his hand lazily, and Steve was standing next to us. He was livid, a lit like Tasha.

He looked ready to murder Loki with the leash in my hand.

"Steve, can we assist you anymore, or would you rather go home?" I said the last words through clenched teeth.

Steve's glare faltered as he looked at me. "Alright. You two have two days. After that, I'm coming for her," Steve pointed at Loki before walking off.

I watched him. "I hope he has a way to get home."

Loki didn't care, obviously, so I followed him back upstairs.

He slammed the door, making me jump as I tried to remove my leggings again, causing me to fall to the floor.

I groaned from there as Loki tilted his head to look at me. "Are you alright darling?"

I pushed myself off the floor and tossed the collar and leash to Loki.

He stared at them in his hand, and I knew he was getting ideas.

I stood back, "No, I'm not wearing that. Neither are you!"

As he eyed me the collar changed to one that would perfectly fit me no doubt.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded heavily. "Oh yeah, definitely."

He folded the leash and collar together and placed them on the nightstand.

I eyed them.

I didn't think I'd get to avoid wearing those at some point in this relationship, but I didn't want to wear it now.

Loki licked his lips, looking around the room. "Where were we again?"

I smiled, laying back on the bed. "Come here, I'll show you."