[5 - Again?]

******
"I hate you! You should've never been born, you piece of sh*t! Why couldn't Anna just get a f**king abortion?! Just die already!" My father said.
My forehead was bloody from all of his punches.
"I'm sorry! Please stop!" I asked him.
"I should've killed you earlier!" He yelled. He stabbed me repeatedly-
******
I woke up, panting heavily. "Again? What the hell! Once was enough!" I said to myself, angrily. I got up, and stomped all the way into the bathroom. I was about to step into it, when I winced in pain. The same words replayed in my head. I mentally punched myself as I tried my best not to think about my nightmare.

At school...

I entered the school, feeling kind of gloomy. I wore an expression on my face that read 'deep in thought', and I had an all black and gray outfit. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, so I just sat at the foot of a tree alone. I sighed, and looked up at the sky which was the colour of an old teakettle. Clouds took over the sky, and covered the sun. I closed my eyes, and I began to drift off, that is until I heard the cracking of tree branches on the ground.

"Hey." A familiar male voice said. I opened my eyes to be sure.
"Oh, hey Ren." I said while looking off into the distance.
"...So, how were you at home? Was everything okay?" I knew what he meant by that, he was asking me if I had any thoughts similar to yesterday's.

"Well, I did have a nightmare similar to it, but I think that's it. I don't really know why though. For some strange reason, a little part of me thinks it could happen, but I know it won't. It's stupid, honestly. I don't know why I'm worrying about this." I responded.

"Have you ever had a vision?"

"What?"

"It's when you think or dream of something happening, and then later on it actually occurs." He explained.

"Mmmm.... no, I don't think so." I said.

He nodded, and looked off into the distance. "Hey, um.. if you don't mind me asking, why were you rude to me the first time we met?" I asked. "Sorry about that, you just," He took a deep breath. "Looked a lot like Raven, my ex-girlfriend... she was murdered two years ago..." He said with no emotion.
"I'm sorry..." I said. "It's fine, I guess." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

--------

Soon after that the bell rang, so me and Ren walked inside together. I took a glance behind me, and saw Aaron staring at me, with sadness in his eyes. He realized that I caught him and he quickly looked away.

'Why was he sad? Was it because of what I said to him yesterday?' I thought as I walked over to class.

At lunch...

I went over to my table, expecting Aaron to say something stupid like 'hey cutie', but to my surprise, he didn't.
"Hey, Alyssa!" He said, snapping out of whatever he was thinking of. "Hey.. Sorry about what I said yesterday, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I apologized.

"Listen darling, you didn't hurt my feelings at all! It was nice to hear those words. Literally. I'm tired of hearing 'Oh my god! Aaron is so cute! OMG! I'm so into him!' Blah blah blah, I'm sick of it. Sure, it's funny, but hearing those words from you makes my day a little better." He explained while chuckling. I stood there feeling like an idiot.

"Pfft! I'm not sorry! Anyways, what's up with everyone? Not including you, Bella. Sorry, but I don't really want to hear about your 'husband'." I said.
"It's fine. Kookie isn't responding to his future wife's messages! He better not be cheating on me." Bella complained. I sighed, and then started talking to Liana.

"So, how are you doing?" I asked. "Honestly, I'm tired. What's the main source of my stress? Bella Senara. As always." Liana said while rolling her eyes. I started laughing. "You are so lucky you're an only child. My sister is driving me nuts! She's annoying as f**k!" She complained.

"Hey, that's no way to talk to your older sister, Lili!" Bella said sarcastically.
"Excuse me?! I'm the one that's older than you! And stop calling me 'Lili'!" Liana said angrily.

They continued arguing (as always), and I turned to talk to Corren, since I don't talk to him that much. "What's up with you? Anything interesting happen?" I asked him. "Actually, Yeah, something very interesting happened." He said with a smirk on his face. "Well, what was it?" I asked with a grin.

He looked over at Liana, and Liana looked at him.

"We started dating!" They announced. I felt my smile grow, I hugged them both. "Congratulations!!" I said in excitement. "Well, technically we started dating in summer, but we wanted to tell everyone now." Corren told us.
"Good job, Cor! I'm happy for ya, big bro." Aaron said happily while patting Corren's back. Wait, did he just...

"You two are brothers?!"

-------------------

A/N: Heyo! I just skipped to lunch cuz 1) I'm lazy, 2) I'm the laziest person on earth, 3) I don't know what high school classes are like. I'm 100% sure they're boring though, and 4) Lunch is literally the only class I actually care about.

(Bella's nickname for Liana, "Lili" is pronounced lee-lee.)