[12 - ZERØ]

zєяø

I was spying on Alyssa Laurent through a window. She read my note, with a horrified expression on her face as she dropped it. Just a few more days until I take her. I saw her starting to cry.

'Ugh, stop crying. Those victims deserved to die. You don't even know who they were, so your tears are useless.' I thought. I hated her green eyes. They should have been Amber, she reminds me of her mother. Too much. I will kill her... One day...

3 A.M.

"Zero, you're late." Thirteen scoffed.

"I had to finish killing that man from three weeks ago, and it doesn't matter if I piss you off. You can't do anything about it, you're only second in command, thanks to me. I can remove you at anytime." I responded with a smirk.

"Yes, but would you really remove me? I'm your best killer." He said. "I would." I sneered.

"Anyways, did you get more information on her?" Stryker asked.

"Yes, I've been spying on her all day. I sent her a note on how I 'killed twelve people today because she lied'. It was hilarious! She kept on crying." I laughed.

"Can you give me good information that will actually help us? Stryker said, rolling his eyes.

"She seems to know Ren Killian--"

"Ren Killian?" He repeated. I sighed.

"Yes, Ren Killian, apparantly she started smoking a few days ago. She also got hit by a car, which led to her getting amnesia. I heard some of her and her mother's conversation, and it seems that Alyssa's remembered a few things. That pretty much sums up all of the information I know." I said.
Stryker nodded. I knew he was sad, but I didn't care.

"Remember Zero, if you fail... you can say goodbye to that precious little title of yours. " He smirked.

"That'll never happen. And the only person who will kill her is me."

"Yes, but would you really kill your own daughter?"

"She has Anna's disgusting blood. Of course I'll kill her, and besides..." I said.

"They don't know the whole truth yet." I smirked.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Hey... Sorry about this crappy and short chapter ;-; my story is going nowhereeeee (。ŏ﹏ŏ) I shall use my powers of stupidity to fix this! I promise you! (Okay, this will lead to something bad happening so if ya want to continue reading this story... Yeah. I feel bad for ya if you do want to, though.)