[11- Twelve]

"Hey..." Someone said behind me while tapping my shoulder. "Hi? Did I know you...?" I asked. The boy had black hair, and brown eyes.

"Yeah, you did. I'm Aaron, the guy you probably thought was annoying... Do you remember me?" He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"No, sorry. But... Um... is there anything I can help you with?"

"I... Nevermind. Sorry for bothering you." He responded, and then walked away. 'What?' I thought.

"Aaron!" I called out.

"If you wanted to talk about my amnesia, just forget it. I'm not ready to talk about that." I said.

"I- It's fine, I understand." He stuttered.

--At Home--

"Lyss, how was school?" Mom asked. She was in the kitchen, as usual. I could smell the rice she was cooking.

"It was... okay." I lied, not looking at her. After the whole incident,

"Have you gotten any memories back...?"

"Yeah... A few."

"Are you alright with sharing them?"

I remembered having visions, and that because of someone, I went crazy and ran onto the street...

"I don't want to talk about it-- Augh!" I said.

"Headache-- Again."

----

That night, I could tell something was wrong. I felt like someone was watching me, which was crazy. I had a dream, or a vision-- heck I don't even know what it was!-- About a stalker.

It was midnight, and I was about to start walking up the stairs, but then I saw a crumpled paper slide through the door. I was curious to see what it was, so I opened it.

~~~

Tick Tock, Look at the time,
I wonder if one day you'll stay alive.

Uh Oh It's midnight,
I guess it's time for a fright.

Today 12 people have died,
All because you have lied.

Looks like it's time to make,
Another path you can take.

To escape the hell I'll put you through,
And everything I'll make you do.
-zєяø
~~~

"No... No, no, no!" I repeated as I cried. Twelve people died because of me. Twelve people. I didn't even know about anything...

'Why am I such a bad person?' I thought.