[6 - Gossip]

Aaron seemed alarmed by my question. "What? No! We're not! We grew up together, so he's almost like my brother, in a way. Our parents are also good friends, so we would usually spend time together at each other's houses." He quickly answered.
"Okay, sorry. Heh, I was a bit confused, that's all. You two just looked sort of similar, I guess." I responded.

"Actually, I didn't even realize that!" Corren said while looking at Aaron like he was a scientist studying a specimen. Aaron and Cor started talking together, so I just drifted off into my own little world.

*********
I saw a dark hallway. It looked like the one in the school. I heard screaming, crying, and people shooting the students. Some of the students were trying to run out of the school, but the killers got to others before they successfully fled. "Where is Alyssa Laurent?" A loud voice boomed. I saw myself running down the hallway trying to get away from someone.
"Get away from me!" I yelled as I slammed the door on my follower's hand behind me.
"ALYSSA!" I recognized that voice too much. It was-
*********

"Alyssa?" I heard Ren say, snapping me out of whatever I was thinking of.
"What's going on? Is everything okay?" He asked.
"Why are you always prying into my private life? Leave me alone, Ren!" I said impulsively.

I left the table with him sitting there staring at me, shocked. I walked into the girls' bathroom, when I heard something that... made me upset.

"Oh my gosh, did you hear the news?!" A girl said.
"No, what happened?" Another one asked while applying two layers of lipgloss.
"People are starting to say that our beautiful and sweet Aaron likes someone other than us!" The first one fumed.

"WHAT?! We're so pretty though! I basically starved myself to get a better body for him! How can he just not notice me?!" Someone complained.

"Who do you think it is?"

"I think it's that new girl! He probably only likes her for her looks, though! Wait, what was her stupid name again? Melissa? Carissa? It was something with 'issa' at the end."

I honestly would've said something to them, but I decided against it. Girls like this got on my nerves, but it also made me sad, because I sort of know how it feels. I wasn't exactly like them in the past, but I changed myself completely for Mark... That asshole.

I checked the time on the clock in the hallway, 12:01. I started jogging towards the doors and outside.
"Lyssa, is every-"

"I don't want to listen to more of your fantasies about Jungkook, Bella! Why can't all of you just leave me alone?!" I yelled.

-------------------

A/N: Whenever Alyssa has a 'nightmare' or 'thought' about death, or kidnaping, you'll notice that there is a star symbol thing (*).

When it's a dream, there are 6 of them. When it's a 'thought' there are 9 of them. I hope this helps!

AMBER (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें