[7 - LEAVE ME ALONE!]

I left Bella there standing in the hallway with the same expression as Ren.
"No- Alyssa, I was just-"
"It was just what? Did someone ask you to look for me?" I snapped.
"Y- yeah..." She stuttered.
"Well, whoever it was, I don't want to speak to that person. They should just learn how to know when they shouldn't say or do anything." I said without thinking first, and walked away from her.

At home...

I jumped face first onto my bed and groaned.
'I was so impulsive at school! I guess... I just didn't want anyone to worry about me, but I make everything worse...' I thought. I grabbed my laptop and opened it.

*Are visions real?* I typed.

I clicked on a random website called quora, and read what it said.

After reading what it said, I chose an answer. I probably should've have decided on an answer right away, but I'm an idiot, so it doesn't matter.

"I do not have visions, I was just daydreaming, that is it. Those are not real." I said to myself.

"And all of that is never going to happen!" I yelled while slamming my laptop shut.

"It! Won't! Happen!" I screamed.

Anna Laurent

I was chopping up vegetables for dinner, when I heard Alyssa scream upstairs. I ran up there, and opened the door to her bedroom.

"Alyssa? What's wrong? ...why were you screaming?" I asked cautiously, trying not to further upset her.

"S-sorry mom... it's fine. Don't worry about it." She said and tried giving me a reassuring smile.

"Alyssa, why did you scream?" I said, sternly this time. I can't just leave it alone, there has to be a reason.

"..."

"So? Why were you screaming?"

"I was... looking at pictures of Maluma!" She said, scratching the back of her neck. This girl was not going to lie to me.

"Alyssa Harrison Laurent! Why the hell were you screaming at freaking 10:49 P.M.?!" I yelled. Then, she finally told me why.

"Okay, Okay... I'll tell you why." Alyssa said, taking a deep breath.