[9 - Voices]

I heard the sound the sound of people talking, and machines beeping.

*sigh*
"I honestly don't know what's wrong with her... The driver said that she was screaming 'Get away from me!', and then she... got hit. Has she been acting strange, or different around you?" Someone asked.

"No, not anything I've seen. But she barely talked to me... It's my fault. This all happened because I told her I had visions too." A familiar voice replied.

"Visions? Anna, this is serious. This hospital hasn't had a patient like her in years!"

"I know, I know. I'm just worried..."

Although I heard them, I couldn't see them. So even though I thought I heard my mother, there was a chance that it wasn't her. Everything was fading in and out. I couldn't concentrate on the voices.

Anna Laurent

"Right before Zach and I split up, he said he'd k-kill Alyssa..." I started.

"I think It's best if you move. The driver said that there was a man there that had a similar appearance to Harrison." The doctor said.

"But we can't make assumptions." He continued.

"I am aware of that."

I looked over to see my daughter lying on the hospital bed unconscious.

"So she's in a coma?" I asked.

"Yes."

I exhaled. My sunflower, the only person that helped me stay strong these past years. A lone tear dripped down my face.

Two weeks later

----------------------------------------

Alyssa Laurent

I woke up and saw two people talking.
The woman there looked at me and started crying.

"Alyssa! You're awake!" She said, embracing me.

"...What?" I asked, confused by what she called me.

"You were in a coma... is everything alright...?"

"Why are you calling me 'Alyssa'? Who are you?"

"N-no... this can't be happening..."