[8 - I'll tell you]

"Okay, I'll tell you..." Alyssa said, taking a deep breath.

"R- recently at school, I've been having ...thoughts? Dreams? I don't know what I should call it. They're all about bad things, like dad killing me, and criminals killing students at our school... I know it won't happen, and for some reason, a tiny part of me feels like it will! I'm going crazy, I know! It's never going to happen!" She explained.

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Alyssa... they're not dreams, or thoughts. They're visions. It happened to me, too. I got them when I- actually, never mind. It's alright, Lyss. I'm here for you, don't worry." I said, trying to make her feel at ease, but it left her traumatized.

"WHAT?! NO! NO! I'M NOT CRAZY!!" She screamed in anger, and ran out the door.

"No! Alyssa!"

Alyssa Laurent

No! I'm not going to be crazy! I'll never accept it! NEVER!

I ran out of the house, and onto the sidewalk. I looked up at the stars in the dark sky. Looking at the sky at night somehow calmed me. It made me think of something;
"There are bright stars in the dark sky, just like how there are good people in a bad place." I accidentally said out loud.

"Yes... There are good people in the world.... but you are not one of them..." A voice said behind me. I felt fingers on my shoulder, which sent a shiver down my spine. I exhaled and turned around, and I saw a figure slip into the shadows.

"Who are you?! What are you talking about?!" I yelled.

"Do you really believe that you're a normal girl, Alyssa? What if you're crazy? Bad things will happen in the future... and they'll happen because of you." The same voice said.

"No! Stop! This isn't real! It's all a nightmare!!" I screamed.

I heard continuous sounds of screeching laughter. I kept on begging for this all to stop, for this all to be a dream. I couldn't handle it. I wanted to get away from this.

"Stop!!"

I ran into the street, blinded by everything.

"Get away from me!!"

*Boom!*

"I will kill you. That I can promise you, Alyssa."