[13 - Bad Feeling]

Alyssa Laurent

I was still shook from everything about yesterday. I tried not to let that bother me for today, But i had a bad feeling that something horrible would happen... And that it would be because of me.

I don't want anyone to get killed. They don't deserve it.

In Math...

The teacher was lecturing us about how we should pay attention in math.. But I wasn't paying attention to her lecture today. She can give me a detention.

"I honestly don't get why you all don't pay attention in this class! You need it for basically almost every job. Are you really that lazy?" The teacher said, making gestures with her hands.

A few minutes after her lecture, I started feeling weird. It was now, more than ever, that I felt something wrong. I just knew it would happen.

5:29 P.M.

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I wondered why I had that feeling.

I feel like crap,
Maybe all of this is a trap,
Made by God so I could regret,
And make this something I'd never forget.
'Tell me the truth,' I say,
'But I lie,' you say.
As I watch the sun set,
I think of that bet,
That I made with my demons...

I shake my head, slapping me out of whatever poem I was thinking of. My phone started buzzing. I wanted to ignore it, but I answered the call. "Hello?" I said, not looking at the phone number. "Hey, Lyssie..." I recognized that voice, it was Bella. "Oh, hey Bella." "I wanted to know if you were alright, you've usually talked to us, but today you didn't. You seemed so off, distant..." She said.

"Yeah... Sorry about that! I was thinking about family problems." I lied. "It's fine! I just want you to be okay... And if you EVER do something bad to yourself I will be jungshook and I'll go over to your house and SLAP SOME SENSE INTO YOU!" She yelled. "okay! Calm down!" I said. "Mmmm.... Okay, I'll calm down for you. But remember, I will be watching you..." Bella said, trying to make me afraid, but instead I just laughed.

"That's funny..." I said, until I looked at the window and saw a picture of Bella's face taped on the outside.

"Oh my god, Bella! Did you seriously tape a picture of yourself on my window?!" I asked. "Yep!" She cheered.

We talked for a few minutes, until we decided to end the call. I really needed that distraction...

-------------------------

**********
I saw a dark hallway, it looked like the one at school. I heard screaming crying, and shooting. The school was under attack.

Students were running through the hallway, from the shooters. I saw Bella and Liana escaping out the doors. Aaron and Corren were in a closet, hiding. Ren was--
*********

"No!!" I screamed. Ren wasn't safe!