Chapter 2

Gwen took her to the hotel she would be staying at. It was a little run-down but it seemed clean enough. She couldn't help but think about how nice her room was in the TARDIS. Then she sighed if only that was real. But then again, it really wasn't that far from what was going on now? She didn't know anymore. Maybe this was yet another strange dream that she would die at the end and end up somewhere just as strange.

Gwen gave her that same stupid look as before. She forced a smile "I'll be fine" trying to sound conniving. If there was one thing that bothered her was people hiding things from her. She knew they knew a lot more then they were letting on and until they felt she was content they wouldn't tell her anything. "I should be good for tonight, I think after today I can fall asleep within minutes from now." For now, she had to play along, no matter what the truth was, if she was crazy or not she would need them, for now.

As reluctant as Gwen was to leave her alone she got the hint. "Call me" She put her and on Sally's again "I don't care what time it is if you need anything, anything at all. Even if you just want someone to talk to. Don't hesitate to call me." She forced a smile before she left the room.

Sally rolled her eyes as she closed the door behind her. "God, you think she wasn't going to be back first thing in the morning." She threw the bag on one side of the bed and let herself flop on the other side. A few seconds later she felt her eyes get really heavy, hu? she thought maybe I really was that tired. Before she could think of anything else she had fallen asleep.