Chapter 14

The Master opened to doors of his TARDIS as they step out, the air was dry and had a hint of salt in the air as he closed the doors behind them. She looked back to see nothing but some rocks. "nice one" she said, starting to follow him." But aren't you worried you are going to forget where it is? I mean, it looks just like the rocks around it."

He turned back for a split second then continued up the dry, rocky slope. "Don't worry your pretty little head about that. My mind is like a steel trap, nothing gets out. I will remember where I left her."

She stopped for a seconded wondering if she had heard him right when he referred to the TARDIS as her again. Deciding it would be best not to call attention to this she simply smiled and followed him.

"Come on, we don't have all day" he called back, now starting to sound like he was out of breath. They finally made it up the hill a few minutes later to more of the same desert-like the ground. "It should be around here somewhere" he began to walk straight ahead.

"what?" Sally asked trying to keep up with his pace that seemed to have gotten a bit faster now that the ground was level. "what are we even looking for?" He was now ignoring her, looking around on the ground as if he had lost the keys when he made a sudden stop causing her to run right into him. He turned back to give her a look before crouching down to pick a rock up, then throwing it in front of himself. It only made it about a foot and half before stopping mid-air and crumbling to the ground.

"There," He said as if he archived something. "That should get their attention." A look of concern crossed his face, placing on hand up to his mouth as he began to say something he couldn't quite make out. "Right" he finally said. "Quick backstory" He began quickly "your my wife and we were are on vacation. We were meant to be transported to KS-159 but ended up here instead."

"Wait, what?" She said in shock, wishing he would have brought all this up when they were still in the TARDIS.

He turned quickly on her. "Did you get all that?" A sense of urgency in his voice.

As he spoke the barren land in front of them vanished as a large metal castle appeared before them as a few men about thirty feet in front dressing in Golden armed made their way out the front doors.

"Did you get that" his hissed at her, not taking his eyes off her.

Flustered she quickly recalled what was said. "Um, yes. Married, vacation, KS-159, lost. Got it." She said quickly and quietly so the approaching men couldn't hear.

Happy with her answer the Master turned back around at them with a confused look on his face. As the man approached he looked timidity at them, almost as if he was scared as they approached.

"I'm sorry" He began to stammer in his own words. "Is this the collection? I'm worried that we may have been teleport to the wrong planet by mistake."

"The collection?" The first of the three men asked.

In the same snarky tone, he continued. "Yes, we came here to see the art. Is this not the right place?" He looked back at Sally. Panic drew all across his face. "Oh dear me. I told you dear, I told you that kid didn't know what he was doing." He turned back to the guards. "You see this kid wouldn't stop fussing with his communicator, I think he was chatting up some girl and" He stopped when the guard looked as if he was becoming very irritable about all of it. Collecting his thought he began again. "Well, I can clearly see we are in the wrong place. Is there any way we can get back to where we came from. Preferably teleported, we really did have our an eye on seeing the collection on is time off work. We very rarely have free time."

The first man put his hand out to stop him speaking. "I don't know how there could have been a mix-up. This world is protected by" He was interrupted by then behind him as he leaned in and whispered something into his ear. Turning toured him and nodding before turning back to the two of them. "We do have the technology for transporting you. Unfortunately, because of an oncoming event, they will not be operational for another week."