Chapter 16

They had been on the Planet for a few days now. It had been a lot easier for them to get closer to the indigenous species than they originally thought. It had been true that they were not in the habit of mingling with others, but once you got to talking to them. Showing them they had more in common than not. It had been no trouble at all in gaining their trust.

During the day there had been a group of girls who would drag her along with there every day rotten. It was a relaxing lifestyle they had. Everything had been automated so most people only had to do the actual work for an hour actual day.

The girls that seemed to have made Sally their new pet. All of them had short blonde curly hair, longest just reaching under there neck. Because of this, they would spend hours just touching and brushing Sally's long straight hair. There favorite spot to gather was near a fountain in a golden courtyard.

The one girl names Aegrei had seems the most interested in her. On day well brushing Sally's hair she had gotten really quiet. It wasn't long before recognizing this taking the girl was none stop talking most of the time.

"Are you alright Aegrei" She turned to her, the girl looking down to the ground, he faces a slight shade of pink faces.

"I was just wondering," She asked in such a small, voice it was hard for Sally to hear at first. She then began to mumble under her breath.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Sally strained to hear what she was saying.

"What's it like to be with a man?" She said all at once, and loader then she intended as her face turned a bright red now.

Sally's face somehow turned a brighter shade of red then the girls. "I, um. I don't know if I should talk about that." She knew she had been playing wife but to think about him in that way felt wrong. After all, he was an alien, would that even work with them two? "I don't feel comfortable talking about sex, please don't take it the wrong way. But"

"No, that's not" the girl quickly looked around to make sure no one was listening in. " I just mean speaking to a man" her voice got quiet again as she leaned in so Sally could hear her but no one else could.

Sally took aback looked at the girl for a few moments. "Are you not allowed to? Not even just talking to?"

The girl shook her head vigorously at her. "No, never. It can taint your mind if you do."

Sally didn't understand it, but she also knew that she was spiffily told not to question anything they do, otherwise they may no longer trust her.

The girl glanced around them once more before asking again. "So" she watched Sally like a hawk. "What is it likes?"

Sally thought for a moment, really thinking about what she was being asked. She didn't know how to answer the question. She had spoken to men all the time, there was no tabo like this on Earth before realizing he had been the only time lord she had ever spoken to. And truth be told he was a lot different than anyone she had meant. There was something very inhuman about him without even speaking. Like the energy that came from him was like nothing she had ever felt before. It was amazing or terrifying at the same time.

"Well," she began. "I can't speak for them all but for him, it's nice. He's so smart and it makes me want to try my best at everything I do. He makes me not want to just seidel for ok, or even good. I want to do so much more. He makes it so I feel like I can do anything, and I'm willing to risk anything to do so " The overwhelming amount of things they still needed to do weighed on Sally for a moment. Wondering if she would be able to accompany him till the very end. "He's like no one I ever met before. And his work is so important, I'm just happy I can be a part of it, that and he needs me. Before he met me he was traveling all alone."