introduction and cast | ½

Chapter ½:
Introduction and cast

"I'll make you a deal Besson. You get me an A and I'll quit" Jonah smirked as he blew out a puff of smoke. It was lunch and the two sat on the football field bleachers hoping to study a little bit for the science final that was coming up.

Almost instantly Corbyn perked at his words, looking at him through his thick black rimmed glasses. His mouth hung agape as he stared at the other in disbelief.

"You keep your mouth open like that and I might get the wrong idea, and think you want to give me head" Jonah chuckled, as he flicked his bud of a cigarette down, stepping on it. Corbyn on the other hand turned a deep red.

"S-Sorry" Corbyn stumbled as he shifted his position, now a little uncomfortable. He immediately put his attention back on the older, clearly taking him up on his offer. "You'll seriously quit?"

"Yeah, you got my promise. And I never break my promises" Jonah stated as he leaned back a little, kicking his feet up so they rested on Corbyn's backpack. The faux blonde quickly pushed his feet off, glaring slightly at the other.

"Fine. You got yourself a deal."  Corbyn sighed as he stuck his hand out. Jonah went to grab it, but stopped as another thought popped up.

"But what if I fail?" Corbyn snorted at that. Never has one of his students failed when he tutored them. Jonah rolled his eyes at the fake blonde. "What I'm saying is, if I don't get an A...I'm allowed to boss you around for a week."

Corbyn's eyes went wide at this, but nodded nevertheless.

"Alright, now shake my hand before I tell Mr Clifford that I refuse to help you."

Jonah took the other's hand, making sure that the deal was sealed.

And it was.

+

Corbyn is a confident student with a passion for anything related to space. What happens when he's supposed to tutor the school's rebel Jonah Marais? To Corbyn, the only problem he has with Jonah is the fact that the older smokes his lungs to death. And Corbyn makes it his goal to stop Jonah.

+

CORBYN BESSON
TUTOR

CORBYN BESSONTUTOR

JONAH MARAIS
REBEL

WILL HAVE MENTIONS OF:

•DANIEL SEAVEY

•JACK AVERY

•ZACHARY 'ZACH' HERRON

+

I love that pic of Corbyn...

-Nevaeh