cheater | 15

Will update mistakes eventually
Chapter 15:
Cheater

"He said I broke his heart"
-OMG (Little Mix)

The day was normal. Sun shining down on everybody who seemed to be outside, only a slight breeze whipping past. Corbyn was staring out his classroom window, counting down the seconds until he was released for lunch. When it was lunch, Jonah would be able to have any chance to come sweep him off his feet. Corbyn knew it was wrong to think about someone else while he was with Daniel. Especially when the two were practically enemies. But sadly the dark brunette was in the corner of Corbyn's mind, always finding a way to be noticed. The faux needed to end things with Daniel. If not, he could lose him. And losing Daniel was a terrible thought. The blue eyed beauty was like a ray of sunshine who seemed brighten up his day of Zach wasn't able to.

Corbyn released a deep breath, moving his gaze from the window to the round clock that hung up on the wall. A small grin had stretched across his lips the second he had seen the minute hand finally tick over to the next line. And just like every other class, the school bell had rung signalling the beginning of a new lecture. This lecture being lunch.

The faux blonde quickly piled all of his schoolwork into his bag, flinging the same bag over his shoulder before quickly exiting the classroom. He had accidentally bumped into a few people, mumbling short apologies before continuing his journey to the lunch room. He didn't bother grabbing a lame sandwich from the cafeteria, too focused on meeting Daniel and Zach at their usual bench. And he seemed to squeal at the sight of his known boyfriend and current best friend.

He ran up to the pair, plopping down beside Daniel and leaving a quick peck against his cheek. Daniel smiled at the affection, returning it.

"Is there a reason why you're so giddy today?" Zach wondered as he threw a potato chip into his mouth. Corbyn looked around the courtyard, smiling brighter as he seen Jonah and Jack approach slowly but surely. He then flicked his attention back towards Zach and shook his head as to say "no."

"Are you su-" Daniel began to speak when he was rudely interrupted.

"Sup losers" it was Jack. He plopped beside Zach and stole a chip. The younger glared before pushing him off the bench; Jack groaning.

Corbyn could care less about the two as he was skimming his eyes over a calm Jonah. His hands were stuffed in his jacket pockets, eyebrows furrowed as the sun seemed to shine too bright in his eyes.

"Ready to go, Besson?" Jonah eventually blurted. Corbyn nodded as he began to stand to his feet. He of course was brought back down when a figure tugged at his wrist. Looking it was Daniel with a deadly scowl.

"No. Corbyn is staying. You're not going to take my boyfriend away from me because of some deal" Daniel ranted. He stood to his feet and lightly pushed Jonah away. The brunette just stumbled back a few steps; him sucking his teeth.

Corbyn noticed the cold stare and got inbetween the two.

"Guys stop! I'm nothing to fight over."

"Okay so choose! Me or him Corbyn!?" Daniel confronted with anger. The faux blonde looked between the two males before at Zach and Jack who seemed to be holding each other in fear. But when noticing the closeness, Zach pushed him away so he landed on the hard ground once more. Corbyn shook his head as he sadly looked at Daniel.

"I'm really sorry. But I made a deal" Corbyn breathed. Immediately Daniel drops his anger and it's replaced with sadness. His hands begin to shake as he takes a few steps back. "But Daniel please-"

"No, no. You made your choice" the younger choked out. He turned around and started to briskly walk away. Corbyn was gonna go after him when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Looking he had seen that it was Zach. He expected him to be upset, when in reality the brunette was no where near close.

"Just give him some time, he'll come around" Zach spoke. Corbyn simply nodded before dropping his head.

"Come on Corbyn. We'll go to the bleachers so you can relax" The voice of Jonah offered. Corbyn just nodded before allowing Jonah to wrap an arm over his shoulders. The faux blonde relaxed under his touch, still a little tense for hurting Daniel in such an easy way.

And he kept such poise all the way to the bleachers. They sat on the first step, silencing surrounding them. Corbyn fiddled with his fingers, Jonah leaning back as he observed the younger. He looked so delicate. One slight push and he would tip over and shatter. Jonah not wanting Corbyn to shatter, he pulled him in for a hug. He held him close, the faux blonde gasping at the sudden action.

"Jonah?" Corbyn wondered curiously. Jonah removed Corbyn from his chest, once again scanning his crystal blue eyes over the faux blonde. The two stared at each other, their eyes screaming wanted feelings at each other. Jonah even trailed his hands so they cupped Corbyn's cheeks. The faux blonde grabbed hold of his hands, sighing.

Jonah shook his head. He then let a chuckle escape before leaning forward. Corbyn was taken by surprise as familiar lips had met with his. His eyes were wide as his form went stiff. But as he felt Jonah begin to remove his body away, Corbyn reacted quick. He grabbed hold of Jonah's collar, reconnecting their lips. They moved their lips feverishly against each others. It was even beginning to get hard to breathe. Sadly for them a voice had broke them apart.

"H-How could you?"

They snapped their heads to see Daniel. Tears brimmed his eyes while his body shook in complete terror. Immediately Corbyn stood and tried to grab hold of Daniel. The brunette just shoved him away.

"I should have known. Jonah Marais always gets what he wants" Daniel mumbled to himself.

"Says you" Jonah grunted. The two words were enough for Daniel to glare at the older. Jonah didn't hesitate to share the same evil look. Corbyn was scared.

"Your the dumbass that managed to get everyone to believe your oh so innocent. And what did I get? Nothing! Nothing Jonah! Everyone hated me for half the year. I was lucky Zach even chose to talk to me!" Daniel ranted as he occasionally shoved Jonah in the chest.

"Wait what?" Corbyn wondered with wide eyes.

Both males looked at him.

"It was when we were dating..."