boyfriend | 11

Chapter 11:
Boyfriend

"You deserve someone better girl"
-Paula Abdui (Cold Hearted)

Jack scurried down the halls, an evil smirk plastered on his face. It was currently lunch and Jack made it his goal to find out where Zach was. He entered the fairly large cafeteria, multiple bodies being shoved and moved around as they all wanted to get their mid day food. But when pushing past everyone, hoping to spot a familiar face, not once did Jack see Zach's pale face. It made the curly haired male sigh. He took a seat at a random table, getting stares from a few students that didn't exactly know what he was doing sitting with them. Of course Jack brushed it off, trailing his gaze around the entire room hoping to find the familiar boy or even one of his friends.

Nothing.

He soon found his gaze towards the cafeteria window, where he was able to see a few benches that weren't too far away. There were a couple of students outside, making Jack have a glint of hope, that Zach was one of those students. And as he looked at each individual face, Jack smiled bright jumping out of his seat in delight. Sitting at the farthest bench was Zach with Corbyn and Daniel. Zach seemed to be laughing while Corbyn and Daniel weakly grinned along. Jack shook his head as he could tell it was awkward.

But brushing that aside, Jack quickly went to the nearest exit and pushed his way outside. He was blinded by the harsh sun, it being the reason why he accidentally ran into someone. With a stumble, Jack looked to see that it was none other than Jonah. It made the other smirk and chuckle to see Jonah in such a distressed state.

"Dude. You look like you need a smoke" Jack joked as he pushed Jonah in the shoulder lightly. Jack wasn't scared of Jonah like everyone else was and was actually the closest thing he had to a friend.

"Not now, Avery" Jonah mumbled as he tried to push past. Jack obviously stopped him, by grabbing his arm.

"Still on last name bases. That hurts. But pushing that aside, I really think you should just talk to him" Jonah looked at Jack skeptically. "I seen your and Corbyn's little make out session in the hallway earlier. Maybe if you just talk to him, you two could be more" Jack sighed. His once playful demeanor was dropped and now he was completely serious.

"I don't want to be more. Mind your damn business" Jonah stated as he tried to walk away once more.

"Bullshit! You have feelings for Corbyn, just as much as he has them for you. Your just scared because of what happened between you and Daniel" Jack grumbled back. Jonah felt his jaw tighten. "Now you're going to come with me to this table and you are going to talk to him."

Jack pushed Jonah in the direction, the older mumbling profanities.

And when the two finally reached the table, all eyes were on the two. Corbyn perked as he seen Jonah, a small smile tugging at his lips. But he frowned as he realized what he just agreed to. Daniel upon seeing Jonah smirked evily, eyes glancing in the direction of Corbyn. Zach on the other hand was focused on Jack who seemed to have gotten a lot closer than needed.

"What are you two doing here?" Zach wondered as he pushed Jack away. The curly haired male just took a seat next to the younger and wrapped an arm around his slim body. It made him shiver.

"To talk, babe" Jack smirked, standing to his feet and pulling Zach with him. The younger stared in horror. "We'll be back" Jack winked, before dragging the other away.

It just left the other three in an awkward silence.

"Corbyn, can we talk..?" Jonah looked at Daniel. "Alone."

"Yeah, um sure" the faux blonde didn't hesitate to respond, making Daniel glare the tiniest. But just as Corbyn stood so he was beside Jonah, Daniel stood too. The others looked at the brunette in wonder.

"If you don't mind, Seavey? When I mean alone, I mean alone" Jonah muttered out. Daniel rolled his ocean blue eyes in annoyance.

"There is no way in hell, that I'm allowing my boyfriend to talk to you alone" Daniel aimlessly blurted as he went up to Corbyn and grabbed his hand. The faux blonde felt his face heat as he looked down at his shoes. Jonah just stared. He looked to have seen a ghost. It made Daniel grin. "I asked him today. And now he's all mine."

"Oh, I'm very happy for you two" that made Corbyn look up and eye Jonah in suspicion. He didn't sound happy at all.

"Jonah, we can still talk. Daniel doesn't tell me who I can and cannot communicate with" Jonah shook his head, hands up as if he didn't want Corbyn to get any closer to him.

"No. The talk would be useless now" Jonah replies, taking steps back. Corbyn removed his hand from Daniel's to get closer to the other. "Uh, I'll see you later Corbyn."

And with that, Jonah left with his head down. Corbyn was going to call after him, but was stopped by Daniel.

"Don't."

Corbyn looked at the brunette who was staring at him with a begging look. He instantly gave in, nodding and allowing Daniel to pull him back to the bench and sit.

+

Jack dragged Zach all the way to the boys restroom, pushing him in and then leaning against the large brown door with a smirk. His arms were crossed and his confidence only grew as he seen Zach look back at him with a menacing glare.

"Why the hell am I here?" Zach asks, crossing his own arms. Jack chuckles, getting up off the door and taking steps closer to the other. Zach watched his every move, his breath hitching as Jack got behind him and trailed a finger against his back.

"A little birdie told me that you never were talking with someone" Jack whispered in Zach's ear, before stepping away so they were facing each other. The younger's face was red as he bit his bottom lip.

"I'm going to kill Corbyn" Zach muttered to himself. But shaking his head, Zach just frowned. "What does it matter, Jack? Maybe I just wanted your annoying ass to go away."

"Ouch, babe" Jack got closer, pulling on the hem of Zach's shirt. The younger looked at him in disbelief. "You still want me to go away?" He then placed small kisses on his neck, making Zach gasp. His kisses kept getting higher up, so they reached his jaw. His cheek. The corner of his mouth.

Jack backed away, making Zach whimper.

"Well do you?"

"Yes."