assitant | 13

Chapter 13:
Assistant

"Bet you didn't think that the tables would turn"
-Kiana Ledé (Fairplay)

All students ran towards certain bulletin boards out in the hall the second they had heard the school bell ring. Corbyn managed to squeeze past a few students that all had the last name starting with a 'B', looking down at the long paper posted. His eyes scanned such sheet until he managed to find his name.

Besson, Corbyn : Passed (A)

The faux blonde smiled to himself before exiting the large crowd. He could already see Daniel and Zach waiting for him near the school exit. And now with his bright aura, he bounced over towards the two and even planted a soft kiss against Daniel's cheek. Of course the brunette was a little shocked by his sudden affection, understanding that Corbyn wasn't one for giving it. So as he faced the blonde, he had raised eyebrows and a large smile showing his gap.

"I'm assuming you did well" Zach snickered as he tightened his grip on his bag. Corbyn just nodded as he looked between his two friends.

"Oh, me too. Got a 'B+'" Daniel announced as he grabbed hold of Corbyn's hand and interlocking their fingers.

"I'm so glad I don't have to take that dumb test yet" Zach sighed as he wiped imaginary sweat from his forehead. The two others laughed at his words, it getting cut short as two new figures had popped up. Zach rolled his eyes, while Corbyn felt his heart pick up. Daniel just glared and tightened his grip on the faux blonde. "You failed, right Avery?"

Jack flicked Zach in the forehead, the younger glaring.

"For your information sweetheart, I passed with an 'A-'."

Eyes went wide as they stared at the curly haired male. Jack smirked as Zach just started mumbling incoherent profanity.

"Who knew idiot Jack, actually had brains. Good job man" Daniel congratulated. Jack waved him off before throwing his arm around Zach.

"Can we go on a date now, babe?"

"Of course not" Zach responds and removing the others arm. Jack sighs.

And drifting his attention from the problematic pair, Corbyn grinned as he eyed Jonah's lean form.

"What did you get Jonah?" Corbyn wondered. He was hoping that the other had gotten an 'A' or even better. He really didn't want Jonah to destroy himself even more than he already has. The brunette leaned down a little so their noses touched. Daniel had to bite his lip from screaming out in anger.

"'B+'" Jonah smirks before standing straight once more. Corbyn felt his eyes widen as his jaw dropped. Jonah passed. But he didn't reach a certain level. Just like he wanted. "You know what that means Besson" He teasingly spoke. "You're mine. All week."

And even if the thought of having to be told what to do by the school's rebel, sounded bad, Corbyn couldn't help but click his tongue before grinning.

"You're right."

"Wait, he is!?" Daniel shouted and getting inbetween the two. Zach and Jack were even confused about the situation at hand. Jonah rolled his eyes, crossing his arms annoyed.

"Don't worry Dani. I just get to be his little assistant as long as he quits smoking" Corbyn explained, putting a hand on his shoulder. It didn't stop the nerves and anger that burned deep within Daniel.

"Kinky" Jack then blurts, all heads snapping to him, and only Zach being the one to punch him in the arm.

"Calm down, Seavey. I won't make him do anything dangerous" Jonah states. Daniel growled. Jonah checked his watch and perked at the time. "Okay let's go Corbyn, I already have a task you can do for me" Jonah says as he pushed Daniel to the side and grabbing hold of the faux blonde.

"No, he was supposed to hang out with Zach and I today!" Daniel protested.

"Too bad. Take Jack instead. Goodbye losers" Jonah replied before pushing through the school doors, dragging Corbyn behind him. The faux blonde kept getting dragged until he was standing on the passenger side of Jonah's personal vehicle. "Get in."

Corbyn shook his head as he just stared at Jonah.

"Hand them over first" Jonah raised an eyebrow as he stared at Corbyn's small hand. And the two stood in silence for a few seconds before Jonah groaned and digged around in his pants pocket for his last pack of cigarettes. As he gave them to Corbyn, he cringed.

The faux blonde didn't hesitate to throw the pack to the ground and crush each little white and orange stuck until it was nothing. He smiled, proud of his work.

"Okay, now we may go to wherever you planned on taking me to" Corbyn explains as he opens the car door and getting in. Jonah sighed as he watched the other's movements. The blonde had him wrapped around his finger, and he didn't even know it. So staring at his now crushed up cigarettes, Jonah shook his head before going over to the driver's side.

+

"Why didn't you just tell me you wanted a massage?" Corbyn sighed as he got up from his spot at Jonah's desk chair and joining the older over on his bed. Jonah laid on his stomach, eyes closed as he awaited for Corbyn to ease his tensed muscles.

"Because if your little boyfriend knew that you were going to be this close to me, he would freak. And I really didn't want to hear him complain" Jonah explained. He let out a soft breath the second he felt Corbyn press his hands onto his shoulders and move them gently. Corbyn understood, keeping his mouth shut. Last time he said something about Daniel to Jonah he ended up upset.

There room was soon silent, occasional satisfactory moans from Jonah being heard.

"Wait, move over a bit and press harder on my upper back" Jonah instructed. Corbyn hummed for a response, shifting his position completely so now he straddled Jonah. He applied more pressure to the desire part, Jonah sighing at the touch. "Perfect" he mumbled.

Corbyn did his job with boredom, when he was suddenly told to stop. The faux blonde was about to get up, when Jonah turned around from under him and kept him planted. Corbyn flushed at his act, and just allowed it to happen.

"So, now I'm hungry. Wanna get food? You can pay" Jonah spoke, making Corbyn slap him on the chest. The two laughed it out.

"Food sounds fine" the blonde agreed. And he even was beginning to get off Jonah's laying form, when the bedroom door opened, causing Corbyn to remove himself quicker. The two teens looked to see that it was an older man.

"Jonah, my boy! Wow, I haven't seen you in ages" the man slurred as he wobbled his way over towards Jonah's bed and falling on top of it. Jonah allowed his attitude to drop as he knew the man as his alcoholic father. And just like he was everyday, he was wasted.

"You seen me this morning dad" Jonah responded as he helped his dad lay more properly on the bed. But of course he didn't get a response as his father was already fast asleep. "Goodnight, dad."

Jonah then looked at Corbyn and motioned for him to exit. The blonde awkwardly did, Jonah right behind him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No."