mine | 18

Chapter 19:
Mine

"You're so fucking precious when you smile"
-Bazzi (Mine)

It was currently lunch, the three known friends sitting outside on their famous bench, laughing about whatever nonsense that spewed from Zach's mouth. Corbyn bit into his sandwich, eyes seeming to trail behind Zach and Daniel when seeing Jack approach. A wicked grin was on his face as he quietly found his way over. He plopped down on the seat beside Zach and kissed his cheek. The younger turned towards Jack before raising his hand to wipe away the affection he had just received. The curly haired male just flashed a smile, before bringing his left hand around to reveal a singular rose. Zach raised a brow.

"You dodging me only makes me try harder, Zachy" Jack spoke while handing Zach the rose. He once again placed a kiss to Zach's cheek before standing up. "It reminded me of your rosy cheeks. Later" he finished before jogging off. Zach simply watched him go in awe.

Corbyn and Daniel looked between a descending Jack and Zach. But their main focus was on the younger and what he planned to do next. And they were surprised to see a small smile grow on his face. He stood to his feet, starting to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?" Daniel asked with a smile. Zach allowed his cheeks to heat, not daring to look at his best friend.

"I have something important to do" Zach replied, before continuing his walk.

"Ten bucks they fuck in the bathroom" Corbyn suddenly spoke.

"Twenty they find the nearest janitors closet" Daniel urged after. Both males looked at each other, shaking hands. That's when silence surrounded them, the brunette being the one to break it. "Have you talked to Jonah?"

Corbyn looked down at his almost finished lunch.

"No. You?"

"Yes actually" Corbyn looked at Daniel in surprise. "Said he had something planned for you after school."

"What?" Daniel winked at him.

+

Corbyn walked side by side Daniel, the two chatting about what they learned and experienced throughout the day of school. And it wasn't until they were about to exit the large doors to the building, when suddenly Zach had approached inbetween the two. He was panting while trying to fix the straps of his bag. Both older teens looked at him in curiosity.

"Bathroom or janitors closet?" Daniel wondered, making Zach go pink in the face.

"Bathroom" he answered. Daniel groaned while Corbyn started to cheer. The brunette reluctantly grabbed a dollar bill from his pocket, shoving it into Corbyn's hands. Zach just punched the two in the arm, a giddy feeling still enveloping his body.

The day seemed to keep getting better for the faux blonde. Once the three friends were outside in the school parking lot, arms hand wrapped themselves around Corbyn's waist. He jumped at the feeling, turning around to see who it was. He soon melted through when he seen it was simply Jonah. The two smiled at each other.

"I got you a gift" Jonah finally said while reaching in his jacket pocket. Corbyn watched him carefully, eyes widening as a cigarette box came into view. Instantly Corbyn started to protest.

"I'm not-" he was cut short from Jonah chuckling and opening the box. Corbyn expected to see many orange and white stick that were filled with tobacco, but was instead met with blue tissue paper.

"Open it" Jonah stated while handing over the small box. The faux blonde felt his heart begin to pick up as he carefully pulled out the limited tissue paper. At the bottom was a silver ring. Corbyn looked up at Jonah in awe.

"You didn't..." He trailed.

"But I did" Jonah said after and catching Corbyn who seemed to jump into his arms. "Corbyn would like to be my boyfriend?" The two broke apart, the faux blonde once again staring at Jonah in surprise. Jonah even began to get worried, before he seen Corbyn slowly n of his head as to say "yes."

"Yeah, I would love that" Corbyn answered.

Not being able to contain the excitement, Jonah grabbed hold of Corbyn and didn't hesitate to press their lips together.

"Aw, that was beautiful" the words of Zach blurted. It made Jonah and Corbyn smile in their kiss.

+

Sorry that this was short. The last chapter is next, and it should be roughly around the same length.

-Nevaeh