corbyn | 19

Chapter 20:
Corbyn

"Won't stop til the whole world knows my name"
-Katlynn Simone (So Cold)

Corbyn kept his head low as he maneuvered around the many bodies that belonged to other students. The close bodies of everyone hoping to get their school lunch, started to make Corbyn a little dizzy. He couldn't have been any happier when he finally paid for his meal. It meant he was allowed to escape outside and sit peacefully. This time instead of following the known route to a bench, he made a stop towards a large tree. The tree had casted a shade over the faux blonde, saving him from the sun that had beamed down. He has placed his bag down on the warm grass, before he took a seat with the tray of food beside him.

Corbyn grabbed a for his school bag, searching around in it for his latest book containing facts about space. He opened it to whatever page he had left off on, before leaning to grab whatever weird tasting food he had purchased for the day. He quickly retracted his hand when he seen shoes of people approach him. Looking up, he noticed it was Jake and two of his friends. They held menacing grins.

"You know, this feels really familiar" Corbyn cheekily smiled. Jake rolled his eyes with a click of his tongue.

"Where are your loser friends and idiot boyfriend?" Jake questioned, looking around. Corbyn shrugged, humming as he truly didn't know.

Last time they spoke, Daniel explained he would be a tad bit late because of a test. Zach said he would meet Corbyn at the bench, as he had to use the bathroom. He assumed Jack wasn't even at school. And Jonah he had no clue. The two didn't share any classes, and they never discussed when they would meet up.

"Give me your science homework" Jake ordered. Corbyn tilted his head.

"No can do buddy, never finished it" Corbyn lied. His science homework was one of the first things he had done once he had gotten home. Jake snapped his fingers, forcing his two friends to snatch up Corbyn's bag. The faux blonde stood to his feet with irritation. "Dude, give it back!"

"Or what?" Jake chuckled.

"I'm gonna have to step in" the voice of Zach blurted angrily. He cracked his knuckles. "Maybe I could help you pop your nose back in place."

Jake glared at him.

"My nose isn't broken, you twerp."

"Could have fooled me" Zach smirked. That comment made Jake get angry. And he even was about to attack the younger when someone pushed him away.

"Is there a problem?"

All attention was placed on the male that managed to be inbetween Zach and Jake. It was Daniel, and he seemed annoyed. Jake stepped back and observed the three. An embarrassing laugh escaped past his thin lips. Now everyone looked confused.

"You guys think you could really beat us?" Jake wondered after his laughing fit.

"No, but they might" Corbyn sheepishly stated as he pointed behind the three bullies. It made Jake and his two friends turn around to face Jonah and Jack.

"Get out of here so we don't have to get physical" Jonah bluntly spoke. Jake and him had a state down; Jake being the one to look away. He snapped his fingers once more, making his friend drop the school bag.

"Let's go. They're not worth it anyway" Jake mumbled, before walking away and his two minions following right behind. The five friends watched Jake stomp away, before Jonah grabbed the school bag off the ground and stepped closer to Corbyn.

"I believe this belongs to you" Jonah smiled. Corbyn willingly took it and pecked Jonah on the lips.

"Thank you."

"I thought you were home sick" Zach's voice then rang out. Jack smiled while engulfing him in a hug.

"Stay home or see you. I chose to see you" Jack kissed his cheek, Zach wiping it away but then smiling right after.

"Wow, I'm single" Daniel joked. They all laughed.

+

And that is the end. Hope you all enjoyed!
Did you guys notice that the title of each chapter was a name for Corbyn for what he was at the time?

-Nevaeh