Chapter 6: The Squirtle Song

Moltres collapsed on the grass as Shelly and Bell crowded around her.

"Are you okay, Quinci? Moltres?" Shelly asked worriedly.

I-I'm fine... Moltres answered. But Quinci isn't.

What? Articuno asked. What happened?

I-I felt a zap, Moltres explained. Quinci slipped away. I don't know why or how, but she did. I feel her inside of me, but she can't move or think or do anything... I just... Moltres stopped, tears began to fall.

"Don't cry Quin- I mean Moltres," Bell comforted. "It's not your fault. This is definitely the work of Raichu Human. We need to revive Quinci ASAP."

I know. But Bell. You have to disable the wristbands as well. That's why we came here in the first place. Moltres said. Bell nodded.

"This is really weird," Shelly said, making a confuzzled face, "Like, it's Quinci, but then you realize it's Moltres!"

"Ha," Bell said, "Now you know how I feel. Every time Articuno talks via your mouth, I don't know who is doing it."

Seriously? Articuno said, That's stupid.

***

Bell ran back to the trapdoor, now that the Instincts were gone. She was nearly there! Just a few yards away. But a controlled Mystic had their dewgong create a frost barrier around her. Bell summoned her herdier to her side, and yelled, "Use Giga Impact!" Herdier  broke open the barrier, and ice clashed to the ground. Come on! She thought, So close...

A formation of stones flew by in front of her, like a group of birds in the sky. Bell ducked quickly, and thought, How am I going to get to there?

She abandoned her route to the trapdoor, and plunged into the battle. She had to find Rudia and Ravisu.

---

"Oh no!" Rudia cried. "Quinci was zapped unconscious, and now the Instinct's are stronger than ever!" The two armies were battling with pokemon, and Instinct was slowly winning. Flamethrowers flew threw the air, ice shards stabbed the ground, and lightning fizzled. Shouts of triumph, screams of fear, and the crackle of energy swirled around them.

"What are we going to do?" Ravisu asked, as she dodged a psybeam aimed at her. "Oh yeah! Absol! Use double team! Then scratch!" Absol duplicated, and then began to scratch all the enemy pokemon.

"I'm not so sure!" Rudia yelled, "We have to make some sort of plan!!"

"You guys better do something quick!" LE, a Mystic, yelled from a few feet away. "Hurry up!" The three dodged a razor wind attack from a controlled Valor.

"Here!" LE yelled, "I'll hold them off, while you guys make your plan! So, umbreon! Use dark pulse!" Her umbreon's rings began to glow blue (it was a shiny), and a ball of night appeared, hitting the enemy Instinct.

Ravisu and Rudia ran out of the battle, and reached the edge of the fight. Ravisu returned absol, while Rudia did the same with chingling.

"Any ideas for the plan?" Rudia panted. Bell appeared, panting as well. Herdier was at her side. She said, "Oh gosh, thank god I found you two. I have an idea that might work. "But you'll need flying pokemon."

"I have a charizard," Rudia said. She pulled out a red pokeball, and in reds and oranges, popped out her fire-flying pokemon. Ravisu grabbed out her great-ball, and in blues, came a swanna.

"Good. But, I think you'll need one more person," Bell said. A girl walked up to them. She had dark skin, and a long ponytail. Over a ombre yellow, cheese patterned shirt, she wore a red jacket . Around her neck, was an egyptian styled necklace. Rudia glanced at her arms. No bracelets. Her face didn't look emotionless, and her walk was strong. Plus, she wasn't a Instinct; one could tell by her red jacket.

"Count me in!" she yelled, "I'm Cheese, full name, Cheese Pharaoh." She stuck out her forefinger, and touched Ravisu's arm lightly. Then, smiling weirdly, she said, "Squish."

"Um, okay then," Ravisu said, and slid a few inches from Cheese, who had taken out a fearow, "What's the plan?" Rudia finally realized what it was. She said happily, "Squirtles."

***

Rudia, Ravisu, and Cheese flew on their pokemon over the battlefield. The sights were horrible. Unconscious trainers were scattered everywhere. Fallen Valor-Mystics had a wristband attached to them as they got up and fought their own teammates. Fires were burning in some parts of the field just as huge blocks of ice were frozen on other parts. The ground was very muddy. The Valor-Mystics were slowly losing.

Rudia, Ravisu, and Cheese had to create a distraction so the Shell would be able to sneak up on Raichu, and Bell was able to sneak back into the trapdoor. Then, Shelly was to fight Raichu to keep him preoccupied. Therefor, he wouldn't be able to control any more people. A medic named Medhaterranean had taken Quinci to the far side of the battlefield to try to heal her.

"Ready?" Rudia called to the others. She took a deep breath, readying her singing voice.

"Ready!" they replied, opening the Pokeballs, revealing tons of squirtles.

"GO!" Rudia ordered and she pushed the squirtles off of her charizard.

Squirtles rained down on the unsuspecting Valor-Mystics and Instincts, shooting water in all directions. They looked up in surprise.

"IT'S, IT'S, IT'S, RAINING SQUIRTLES!" Rudia, Ravisu, and Cheese screamed, their voices squeaky-high. Their song was heard throughout the battlefield. They split up and flew across the skies, throwing squirtles off. Soon the whole battlefield stopped to look up at the Squirtle Squad. Battles stopped. Then Ravisu shouted the code word.

"ORANGE PINEAPPLES!!!"

Rudia watched Bell slip into the base. She saw an Instinct start to turn around to look at her, but Cheese dropped a squirtle on his head. Rudia opened more pokeballs to drop them on random people.

Rudia and Ravisu had raided the fighters below for squirtles. It was so creative and random... and the crazy thing is... it worked! Thousands of pokemon trainers looked up to see the commotion. Rudia glanced nervously at Raichu. He was staring right at her. She watched Shelly creep up on him. He started to turn around, but Rudia did something she would never regret.

Dropped her biggest squirtle on his face.