Chapter 10: Back to School Day

Rudia, Ravisu, and Cheese were blasted off into the middle of nowhere. Actually, it seemed like the middle of nowhere until they landed.

"Ouch," Cheese cried once they hit the ground. "My butt hurts."

"Where are we?" Rudia said looking around.

"We're back at school!" Ravisu cried, looking around. Out of the three, she had been the only one who had seen the school in such way. The ground, like before, was still sooty and covered with ash. A giant crater.

"Out there, there is a battle going on that might lead to our friends' DEATH. And WE'RE BACK AT SCHOOL DOING HOMEWORK?!" Rudia huffed.

"I've got it," Cheese rubbed her hands together and cackled. "We will gather up all the Pokemon Players at school and take them to the battlefield. So instead of just three people, we have three hundred."

"What pokemon?" Ravisu asked in excitement.

"Wave 3: Raichu."

***

Bell and Pichu explored the battlefield, looking for Raichu, and hopefully Shell. They weren't too hard to find. (BOOM BOOMM!! AHH BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!)

"Hey Shell! Raichu!" Bell called from the ground, "What'ya guys up to?"

"I'm kinda busy (BOOM!)," Shell replied, battling Raichu. "Hey Raichu do you mind if I talk to Bell for a moment."

"Sure," Raichu said. "I may be evil, but I'm not like, inconsiderate. Go on."

Shell flew down to Bell and Pichu, still keeping a suspicious watch on Raichu Human. Bell explained the plan to Shell.

"Ok," Bell shouted, "Thanks Raichu! Now you two go on killing each other."

"Wait," Pichu said, "Since that distraction didn't work, I know what will. But you're going to have to trust me."

"Do it. I'll break his bracelet into 1*10^100 pieces," Bell said.

"Raichu!" Pichu screamed at the top of her lungs, "Do you remember me?"

Raichu glanced at Pichu. His eyes suddenly darkened, and that confident spark was no more, only to appear back a second later.

"Nope," Raichu shook his head, "I honestly don't remember you."

Pichu fumed, "How do you not know me? I know you! I'm your sister! Pichu Human!" Bell gasped from behind the rock, but she remembered Pichu's warning: You're going to have to trust me. Shell was startled, but not as trusting as Bell. She used Articuno's spirit to freeze Pichu's feet in ice.

"Uh... no. The only thing that we have in common is to wear cool shades." Raichu said, "Now, back to fighting!"

"Do you remember your life before becoming a weird crazy person?" Pichu asked, trying to get her feet out of the ice.

Raichu stopped. "No... I don't," he realized.

"SNEAK ATTACK!" Bell yelled with her arm carrying a huge pike. Raichu was startled, but acted fast. He hurled a ball of lightning towards her. Bell wielded the metal pike in front of her, and cut open the ball of lightning, "RUBBER GLOVES!"

It all happened so fast, even Pichu, who was in on the plan, didn't know what was going on. Bell swung the pike at Raichu arm and hit it exactly at the high-tech, controlly-bracelet. It shattered into 1*10^100 pieces.

Raichu knelt on the ground, looking sadly at the master wristband. The one that helped him control everyone. Silence blanketed the battlefield, as Mystics and Valors broke free from Raichu's grasp. Their hearts were open again, and their souls free of chains.

"It's not over yet," Raichu growled, "I still have myself and my team."

Mystics and Valors surrounded Raichu Human and pushed all the Instinct members into a tight circle. Raichu and the Instincts were completely outnumbered and hopeless.

"I know what you are thinking," Pichu said, "That it's not over. But it is. Give up, and you will be..." Pichu stopped, not knowing the price for unbalancing the teams, destroying everything, and well, what Raichu did.

"It is over..." Raichu said. "Over for you." His eyes began to glow with a energy, and then, he was immersed in a swirl of yellow light. The Mystics and Valors backed away, as Raichu became a light-show of yellow. The air crackled and fizzled. And then...

The light around Raichu flew upward from him, dancing like a spirit. Raichu fell to the ground, limp, except for when he convulsed with arcing electricity. The white fluffy clouds darkened as they turned into thunderclouds, and lightning hit the earth. In a burst of electricity, the light that had flown from Raichu took physical shape. Raichu collapsed to the ground, unconscious. With giant wings shaped like bolts of lightning, the legendary assumed its physical form.

Zapdos had risen.