𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Cheertown: Paige's POV

   Cheertown. Hell. Well, i can saw that since the team now but this the private dormitory the Wildcats live at and since I'm in the team. *signs* it's my home now. My mom dropped me off and help me unload my stuff from her car.

Lita: Cheertown? Really?
Paige: It's a nickname. They force all the cheerleaders to live here. It supposedly promotes spirit. Rah.
Lita: It seems like such a waste when our apartment's just off campus.
Paige: Well, it keeps me in school. Do you understand how close I came to having to drop out? The position you put me in?
Lita: Well, you know, what's important is that everything worked out. And now, I told you that everything was gonna be all right.

Lita: Hey, why don't we drop this stuff off, go out and celebrate, get some ribs, find some guys to buy us some drinks.Huh?
Paige: Look, after we drop off this stuff, I have to actually unpack it and get some sleep. You know, I have and 3 hours of cheerleading rehearsal tomorrow, so I can't.
Lita: You know, I think they call it practice.
Paige: Well, whatever they call it, it's gonna kick my ass. I'm still sore from the audition.
Lita: Tryout.
Paige: Yes, yes....Tryout.

I see my mom pouting.

Paige: What?
Lita: I miss you already.
Paige: Mom. Mom. You work on campus. I'm gonna see you every day. Whereas I'm facing a house full of alien cheerleaders, all right? Look, if they don't accept me, I'll get cut from the squad, lose my new scholarship, and end up working the grease gun at jiffy lube.
Lita: *scoffs* Paige the martyr.
Paige: Yes. I love when you call me that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go bond or instigate a pillow fight or something.

*hugs mom*

Paige: I love you

Lita: Hey, why don't I come in and meet your new friends?
Paige: Love you, mom. *leaves*

   i can't believe I'm standing here today. Cheertown.

Paige: Oh, hey, I'm one of the new girls. Paige.
Sasha: I know who you are. I voted against you. I was overruled. Democracy's a bitch. *leaves*
Paige: *to herself* Apparently so you are.

Renee: Hello, Paige. Welcome to Cheertown.
Paige: Hey, you know what, can we just start over? I'm sorry about the other day. I was in a crap mood and I went looking for a fight.
Renee: I put that aside. Alicia thinks you can help us beat NLCU next week, and that what matters. That's why I voted for you.
Paige: You voted for me? Seriously? After all the stuff I said?
Renee: You can make up for your appalling rudeness with hard work and perseverance. So, tea station, microwave, mini-fridge. You initial your food, I'll initial mine. Of course, no alcohol or processed meats allowed. And here I've allocated half the dresser space for you. I prefer the upper drawers.
Paige: *jokes* Oh, I'm a bottom myself.

   Renee gave me a confused look

Paige: oh, That's a joke.
Renee: We should come up with a signal for that to avoid confusion. I've earmarked half my linens, coverlets, and towels for you.
Paige: If by "coverlet" you mean bedspread, got my own.
Renee: It's nicer. It matches. Don't you think? I've cleaned out that desk for you and lined it with shelving paper. Do you prefer silk or wood hangers? I've stocked up on both just in case.

Hunter's office: Alicia's POV

Alicia: You wanted to see me?
Hunter: Coach Fox, please, sit. I'm sure you've heard that we are looking to hire a new head football coach.
Alicia: I've heard gossip. Do you have someone?
Hunter: He's touring the facilities.
We'd like to keep it quiet until the deal's done, but I'm not gonna lie to you, he is expensive.

Alicia: You're cutting my budget? Again?
Hunter: I'm notifying the coaches of all athletic disciplines. Unsuccessful programs will be eliminated. The board of regents defines success as winning. In your case, placing at the nationals this spring.
Alicia: You can't cut cheerleading from a football school.
Hunter: The wildcats will continue to cheer at the games, but we're gonna eliminate the competition element.
Alicia: The competition is what these kids live for. The football is how they pay the rent.
Hunter: Alicia, these are tough times. You need a winning season.

Edge: Fear is such a lousy motivator, Hunter

   Not the voice i didn't want to hear right now.

Hunter: Ah, Alicia. I'm sure you remember the famous Coach Adam "Edge" Copeland.
Alicia: You're coming back to Longwood?
Edge: They're courting me. *chucks* How the hell have you been? What's it been, about 10 years?
Alicia: I guess....Wow.
Hunter: Well, this brings back memories. The last time the three of us were in a room together it was under less than celebratory circumstances.
Edge: Hey, Hunter , how about you give us the room?
Hunter: Edge, it's my office.
Edge: Maybe. Negotiations are still in progress.
Hunter: I'll be down the hall. *leaves*
Edge: Thanks, Hunter.

   What does he want from me. He seriously the last person i want to see right now.

Alicia: Did you enjoy that?
Edge: I enjoy everything.
Alicia: I don't know what to say. Congrats, I guess, on your big job.
Edge: I appreciate the civility, I do. Now come on, let me go buy you a big ol' slab of meat.

Alicia: Ok, just so we're clear, I have a boyfriend. And we just moved in together. He bought me this. *shows necklace* See? It's serious. It's very serious.
Edge: No doubt. Things change. It's called entropy, and it's a law.
You want a souvenir? I bet it's real silver. *takes Hunter's pen*

Edge: Take it. Be bad.

   I took it.

Edge: ooh, Bad girl. *leaves*

The Downtown Pub

   I was heading to the pub to meet up with my boyfriend Kofi after my awkward reunion with Edge.

Newscast: The college football world is swirling today with rumors that Adam "Edge" Copeland has agreed to contract with Longwood University. Although no official announcement has been made—

   Great... can get away hearing about this guy.

Kofi: You see this? Sounds like Adam Copeland is coming back to Longwood.
Alicia: Wow, That's a big get.
Kofi: Hey, did you two ever cross paths back when you were a wildcat?
Alicia: Oh, the cheerleaders never hung out with the football crowd. Oil and water. You know?...So, how was your day?

I love Kofi. I love him so much. But i don't want him to know my past with Edge....Adam. I don't want him to know i was a former wildcat student athlete who had an affair with the former, Well now returning football coach.

🏈

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡