𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Paige's POV

Paige's POV

Day 1 at cheer camp and already an annoying start. We all up even earlier than my regular schedule. I headed to the locker room to go shower and the moment I get there, I've never thought in my life this would happen to me. As I enter in there....I see you guys...I mean GUUYYS. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I have entered into my first ever coed locker room.

    Obviously I'm new here, so this is new to me because everyone in there was acting like everything was alright. seeing the male and females changing in front each other...like OK, that's "normal"

Renee: Good morning, roomie. I'm off to the gym. Did you make your bed? Never mind, it's your first day, I'll make it for you. I'll also leave you an energy bar on your pillow. See you at practice. *leaves*

Paige: Too early.

As I peacefully...quote "peacefully" make my way to the showers. I bump into Kelly when she was pretty much fully naked in front of me. great...

Kelly: Yo, Paige
Paige: Hey. It's Kelly right?
Kelly: *while putting on her robe* Kelly Wedgerman. Everyone just calls me the wedge.
Sasha: *in the shower* In or out. You're causing a draft.
Kelly: Hey, be nice to the new girl. I like her.

While she was talk to that purple hair chick. I noticed she had the word strength inked on her forearm. But it was tattooed on, it was written on.

Paige: Hey, what's up with the writing?
Kelly: Oh, that's Renee's thing. Supposed to be an inspirational mnemonic.
Paige: Does it work?
Sasha: It had better. The wedge can't afford to coast. She's barely keeping up with the guys as it is.
Kelly: Ha. She has a point. Take Roman for example. He's physically bigger than me, so he naturally has a lot more power. You'll get a chance to feel those steel-belted arms firsthand since you're replacing Sasha here as his flyer....Better not coast, Sasha.*leaves*

Paige: Look, Sasha, I know you didn't want me, but now that I'm actually here, I think we should just be friends.
Sasha: You won't be around long.

What?

Sasha: The wildcats are short on flyers at a crucial moment. That is the only reason a dangerously inexperienced outsider got a foot in the door. Sure, you can move, but look at your body type, you're a tumbler at best, and we've already got all the tumblers we need. So once I'm back, you'll get bounced.
Paige: Unless I oh, what's the word? Prove myself.
Sasha: In my experience, when you're done with the band-aid, you rip it off and throw it away.
Paige: *sarcasm* ... Oh! Oh, I'm the band-aid. Got it. Do you invent your own catty metaphors or is there like a book? *heads into the shower*

Sasha's POV

That bitch. She thinks she's that funny. Guess i can be funny too. Won't it be funny if i took her towel and her robe as she's showering without her noticing. What?... Just me. Good.

Paige's POV

Paige: Crap! Crap!

I walked out of the shower noticing that my towel AND robe is gone. I opened the door to the locker room and i see the extra towels are on the other side of the room. Great.

   There's no one in the locker room, so i quickly run to the other side until i noticed some of the guys are coming to the locker room through the doors' glass. Shit. I got into one of the bathroom stall and lifted up my feet and pretty much put myself into the fetal position.

Guy #1: You are a freakin' sick man.
You know that, right?
Guy #2: Oh, my God, dude.

As the other guys were talking i noticed the stall i was in started to open. Shit. His face glimpse for a moment and i notice it was Roman.

Roman: *closes stall* Woah. Shower and a show.
Paige: *whispers* Hey, Roman. Please, help me.
Roman: Ahh.On it.

After he said that, he dropped the towel he was wearing. What is he doing?

Roman: Does this look crooked to you? I think I might have slept on it wrong. I really I think I need a splint.
Guy #1: Dude, put that away.
Roman: Dudes. Really. Look at this. Yo! I need help! Dudes.

Roman: You're really just gonna leave me like this? Really?
Guy #2: you're on your own brother *leaves*

I can't believe he did that. I took his towel he left and wrapped it around my body.

Roman: All clear in the green zone.
Paige: Roman, I owe you one. Thanks for the save.
Roman: Well, you're my new flyer. We got to look out for each other. Plus, I like getting naked.

Paige: Yeah, me, not so much.
Roman: That's too bad. You got the body for it. *leaves*

um... thanks. *blushes*.

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡