𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

The Docks: Paige's POV

Dean: *looks through camera* Aw, look at this shot. When the clouds come in, it's called French light. Really softens things up. It's beautiful, huh?
Paige: *looks through camera* Yeah, yeah. That is some very soft light. I want to snuggle with that light.

Dean: *chucks* So, we gonna hit empire tonight?
Paige: Uh, practice, exam, second exam, more practice. You're gonna have to seduce Rosalie without me.
Dean: Rosalie's not really my type.

Rosalie is one of Dean's hook ups and she is so obnoxious.

Paige: Your type is a girl who says, *asked like Dean's hook ups* "sure, Dean, I'll sleep with you."
Dean: Ok, that's a little bit true.
Paige: Yeah, more than a little.

Paige: *looks at phone* Ugh, speaking of practice, I got to get back in 15. Save the cheerleaders, save the scholarship.
Dean: You sure school is worth all this? I could hook you up with a job in the front office *clicks tongue* Like that.
Paige: Dean, I'm going to graduate, pass the bar up north, and work in a DA's office where everybody talks in flat yankee vowels.

Dean: Yeah, come on. How can you leave Nashville?
Paige: My mom lives here.
Dean: I live here, too...That's gotta count for something, right?

Paige: If I were gonna stay for something....I'd stay for the ribs.*giggles*
Dean: Oh, you did not.

I got up to get my bike. As i was about to leave Dean stopped me.

Dean: Yo, P.
Paige: Yeah?
Dean: These new people....Don't drift, yeah?

Paige: .....Never happen....

Cheertown: Main Floor

Alicia: Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time ever in a wildcats mini skirt, Paige.

As everyone cheers for me, i slowly walk in where the blue and yellow wildcats uniform. I walked in so slow that Finn and Kelly had to pull me in

Alicia: Ok, gang, our friends at the university have put us in a corner. Nationals is a must this year. It's win or go home. To win, we need to qualify. The opportunity to do that is next Saturday. To be competitive against NLCU, we need to up our game. Change up our moves, we're in a rut.

Renee: what? Alicia, our moves are textbook.
Alicia: Yeah, we're gonna check the textbook. All right? I want you to go in that gym right now, and I want you to forget everything you know. Ok? Go where the music takes you. Wing it.

Wing it? Well that seems alright. Well everyone else felt fine as they ran into the gym. I somehow followed through the crowd.

Renee: Cheerleaders do not wing it.
Alicia: They do now. *leaves*
Renee: Well, if we're going to improvise, shouldn't we make some kind of plan? *follows*

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡