𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Some unlikely people started out as cheerleaders

Some unlikely people started out as cheerleaders. I looked it up.
Presidents.
Actors.
Journalists.
Even the occasional supreme court justice.

A job, by the way, that I would be totally up for. Why not? Because life can take you to some pretty unexpected places.

And if you don't believe me, look what I'm wearing.

Saturday: Qualifiers/Paige's POV

First Day of Qualifying for National. I'm really nervous knowing the stakes for getting this opportunity. Knowing that all of ours, mostly mine, scholarships are on the line.

All of us are backstage getting ready to perform as i watch other teams showcase their routine.

Damn, they're really good.

Paige: Oh, what have I gotten myself into?
Renee: The best experience of your life.
Alicia: Huddle up, wildcats.

We all gather in and huddle up in a circle.

Alicia: Do you feel it? Do you feel the weight? Today one squad will qualify for regionals. No one in their right mind thinks it's going to be us. The university, they've given us an ultimatum. Place at nationals or they will gut our program. Are you feeling the weight? Hmm. Well, I'm not. I'm light as a feather.

Alicia: Because you are champions of the spirit. You ignore the scoreboard. Long odds are irrelevant. In the face of seemingly insurmountable adversity, You do not waiver. You roll, you tumble. You fly.

We all cheer and scream after Alicia's motivatial speech as we all put our hands in the circle.

WildCats: GO WILDCATS!!!!

20 mins later: Front of the building

I walk out to take a breather. Seeing more competition as i pass by with Alicia.

Alicia: First competition. Exciting, huh?
Paige: It's, uh Something.

There's was one team that caught my eye that out of the other teams, there were really really amazing.

Paige: Who are those guys?
Alicia: NLCU, Nashville Lincoln Christian University. The team to beat.
Paige: Not much for showing the skin, are they?

Alicia: Well, NLCU is a religious school. Jesus is the wind beneath their skirts. Renee went there before she transferred to Longwood.

    What? Renee went there? I mean...kinda explains the whole optimism of her personality

   Perfect timing, there's bubbly her right there talking to....one of the NLCU cheerleaders

Renee: Carmella, I want to wish you luck. *hugs*
Carmella: I heard Sasha got hurt.
Renee: Yeah, but we got this new girl. Paige.
Carmella: Yeah, I saw her. She's a moose. We're going to bury you, So you should probably keep that luck for yourself. I don't believe in it.
Renee: Still I wish you the best.

Carmella: *steps aside* Ok, Ravens, let's run that again! Like you mean it!

     Renee walks towards Alicia and i.

Alicia: What did Carmella have to say?
Renee: She wished us luck.

    We all turned around hearing a loud banging noise. Just turn out to be Dean banging the glass wall like a complete manic.

Paige: Oh, I'll be back. Yo, Ambrose!

Pier Walkway

    Dean and i stay at the pier by the competition looking at this beautiful view of the lake and trees. I miss this guy so much. School and practice got my schedule messed up

Dean: You look amazing, despite the fact that you're dressed like a cheerleader. That part's weird.
Paige: It's not weird, it's perverse.
Dean: Been missing your fly moves at empire.

Paige: You seduce rosalie?
Dean: I tried. Ended up making sweet love to myself by mistake.
Paige: Happens to the best of us.

Dean: What can I say? You know? I need my wing woman to keep my head on straight.
Paige: I've been studying like a banshee and training 24/7 for this thing. Things settle down, you know, my time will free up. Hey, you want to come and hang with us?

Dean: Sitting with the cheerleaders
Paige: Yeah.
Dean: Lordie, am I even allowed?
Paige: No, but I'm new...so I'll just plead ignorance.

Paige Bevis to admission security.
Paige Bevis to security.

   um why is my name on the loud speaker????

especially to security???

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡