𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

CheerTown

CheerTown

6am

Saturday...day of the Longwood Wildcats redo competition for the spot at nationals. The team quickly get ready and pack for their trip. Roman makes breakfast as Finn and Kelly make smoothie shakes for the team.

Paige is in the living room, multitasking dancing her routine and eating cereal. Renee gets everyone ready and realized Paige is still in her pjs

Renee: The bus leaves in 10 mins. Move!

Paige passed her cereal bowl to Renee as she rushed to get ready.

Eventually, the team are ready and loaded and makes their way to the competition

Competition: Renee's POV

The Wildcats are on stage prepping for our performance later and I just thought about the prayer circle for my sister that's taking place today that i couldn't attend to. I sickening to my stomach. I have to do something.

Renee: *to Alicia* I have to do something. Be right back.

Outside

I was outside on the side of the building the competition was placed at and I was standing my a rail dividing my from the lakeside as the sun is rising. I have to do something that I haven't done in a while. For Carmella.

Renee: *prays* God...I can't be with my family right now, but know that my heart is with them. Keep them safe and happy, especially Carmella. Please watch over her.

Backstage: Alicia's POV

Renee hasn't come back yet. I hope everything is fine with her. I pepping up the team before we head out with stretches.

Alicia: Paige, straighten this leg and then you'll get deeper into your lunge.

Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats!

What the hell.

I turn around to see whose making that noise and i see that our very own Longwood Football team barges in screaming "Wildcats!" with signs I'm very surprised they made.

And no surprise for me, Edge is here too.

Edge: Now, you Wildcats are always cheering so hard for us. We thought it was time to return the favor. Now, give it up! Give it up, Wildcats! *claps*

The football team still hoo-rah for us backstage as they run into the audience to sit down.

Edge: *looks at Alicia; smiles* You like that? Ha ha ha. *leaves*

Roman: Gotta admit-it's a classy move.
Alicia: The man is truly unbelievable.

Paige's POV