𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

CheerTown: Paige's POV

The team is at the dining table after realizing that my mother have to crash the party. Even though there wasn't any party but after saying that I needed space from her she finds her way around. We all eat her ribs and mashed potatoes and anything Nashville-like food at the dining table. My mom mentioned her amazing story I've heard thousands and thousands of times about her and this one guy that she met and all ended up with whip cream shaving on his legs.

She even tried to force Roman and Sasha to be a relationship even mentioning that their babies would look so cute together.

Embarrassing.

Oh and did I mention that she's on her fifth glass of wine this evening....well hour

Lita: Renee, where's home?
Renee: Millington.
Lita: Oh. Sasha?
Sasha: Fort-Worth.

I noticed she's trying to grab another drink and i took away but she still got a hold of it.

Lita: Oh, will you look at this?
Paige: No, we're done.
Lita: *slurs* Oh, do you-do you see that? My daughter here thinks I can't handle my liquor. Am I a grown woman or not?
Paige: This is your third bottle, ok?

Lita: *holds his hand* Roman, I look like a grown woman to you?
Roman: *nervous* Uh, yes, ma'am.
Lita: Hmm.

Paige: All right. *lets go of bottle* Yeah, have at it.

Like pier usual, she pours a drink

Paige: Actually, let me get you a trough.
Lita: Do not talk to me in that tone of voice.
Paige: Oh, wow, now you're getting parental. Let's send up a flare, why—

Renee: I'm from millington, tennessee. It's about 12 miles north from here.
Roman: Yeah, the same place justin timberlake's from, right?

Lita: Oh, I love him. I would rock that body. *points at Roman; sips drink*

I'm just disappointed. Renee is surprised. Finn and Kelly tried to mind their own business. Roman is terrified, more likely petrified. Sasha is having a blast and I'm just waiting for this dinner (and night) to be over.

30 mins later

Dinner's over...ThaNk tHE lORd!!!

Lita: Oh, this was a delightful evening. I don't want it to end. *pats Kelly's back*
Paige: *gets bag and Lita's bag* Come on, mom. You know, I'll just walk you to the car.
Lita: Is this a sofa bed? *tries to sit* Paige: *stops Lita* Not a chance in hell.

We're right in front of the CheerTown dormitory as I'm trying to lead her to her car, she keeps pushing my buttons.

Lita: *turns around* I can't go home.
Paige: *chuckles* I know you get lonely. I'll drive you home, I'll tuck you in, and we'll watch a bad movie.
Lita: No, really, I can't go home. I came home from work and there is this big padlock on the front door.

Paige: *concern* You got evicted?
Lita: I am not paying for that car, even if I could afford it on principle.
Paige: *confused* Car? What are you talking about?

Lita: You remember that flood upstairs last winter? You know the landlord, Mr.
Aziki?
Paige: Yes, mom. I send him your rent checks.

More emphasis on the "I"

Lita: Ok, well, he finally agrees to fix the water stains on that kitchen wall.
He wants to paint it eggshell.
Paige: *still confused* So?...

Lita: The wall has always been sage.
It matches the tablecloth.
But Mr. Aziki insists on painting it a neutral color because get this...it's easier to rent. And I'm still living there. I mean, can you imagine the nerve? So the man raises his voice and I will not be talked to with disrespect.
And I pick up that paint can. And I open the window—

Paige: *stops her* Wait, wait, wait...Does this end with you trashing our landlord's car?
Lita: He said some very ugly things.

Paige: *sighs* Ok! Ok, you know what? You can stay.

Lita already heading her way back to the dorms, but i stop her. Damn, this woman.

Paige: Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. On one condition...Tomorrow you sit down with Mr. Aziki and you fix this on your own.
Lita: Well, how am I supposed to do that? I mean, I don't have the money to fix his stupid car.
Paige: You're a big girl, figure it out.
Lita: But I don't have the—
Paige: Otherwise, you sleep in a motel....Do we have a deal?

After a long stare down and thinking toward Lita's part.

Lita: Deal.

She makes her way back to the dorms and i just take my last breath of fresh air before i head back to deal with this chaos.

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡