𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Next Day

Next Day

Paige's POV

6:00 am

ugh...i hate this alarm.. and mornings but i gotta get my education. I roll over to see that Renee is already gone and perfectly made her bed and washed her clothes. Ugh.

I got up, got my robe, my toothbrush and towel and headed to the showers.

Minutes later

I come back from the showers and i quickly finish my work as i get ready and dry my hair. I look at the clock and it's—

6:45 am

Shit shit I'm about to be late.

I just dig through my closet. Smell is some clothes smell good or not. Most of them don't, but with a little help with febreeze, make the smells go away.

I rushed out of my room and headed to the kitchen area as i see Roman, Kelly, and Finn at the dining table eating breakfast, you know when you're calm, relaxed and not in a hurry. Must be nice. I grab coffee cup and headed to the coffee machine i. The kitchen.

Kelly Kelly: Hey! No liquid breakfast.
Paige: *pours coffee* Yeah, yes, mom.
*quickly walks* Bagel me.

Roman tosses a perfect pass with the bagel as i made a touchdown point to the door.

Finn: ooh. *chuckles*
Kelly Kelly: Nice.

Pretty much my typical day. I leave Cheertown. Get my bike. Ride to campus. Eat bagel while biking. Drop bagel as I'm biking. mope about for a minute while riding. Bike faster. Park my bike. Check my watch. Realize I'm late. Runs to class. Class ends. Runs out of class. Get my bike. Get to next class. More bike rides. More classes. More running. Head to practice. More practice. Check watch. Run out of practice. Ride bike. Once again late to class. And last but not least, have that awkward moment when you late to a class full of 60 people and you look like...well a mess.

But i end my chaotic routine by stopping by the docks to see my pal Dean Ambrose.

The Docks

Dean: You talk to Lita since the incident?
Paige: No time. And I felt kind of bad. I really bit her head off.
Dean: You need help hiding the body?
Paige: Nah, she regenerates....She means well. I mean, she doesn't want to make my life miserable.
Dean: Yeah, it just kinda works out that way.
Paige: Manifest destiny.

Dean: You know, it takes 2 to tango.
Paige: That is true...And when she's around, I snap into caretaker mode and I can't help it. So, that's on me. But it doesn't matter whose fault it is. See, the end result is always the same. Lita makes a scene and I end up blowing the spelling bee or taking my driver's test.
Dean: Or face planting off the uneven parallel bars.
Paige: Oh.

Paige: You know what I need? Space.
Dean: From Lita?
Paige: Yeah.
Dean: Huh! Good luck to you. *sips beer*

Paige: Just a grace period until I can get this whole schedule thing under control.
Dean: That's teaching a pig to sing. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig.
Paige: *claps* Oh, I love pig metaphors. Now, can we like slap some lipstick on it, maybe cut off its ear and make a silk purse?

Dean: Ok, family goes where it goes. You can't control it. Hell, every since Sami and I moved back home to help out, we've got my dad, and his dad all under one roof.
Paige: There you go being irish and all.
Dean: It's a war zone. Yeah. You know, we're tripping over ourselves, getting in each other's way. But I guess if you just sit back and you accept the messiness...you can have an excellent time.

Paige: *puts hand on Dean's shoulder* You know, I'm really glad this whole zen master serenity thing is working for you, Ambrose, but it's not an option for me. *smiles*

I get and I pick up my bike and walked alongside with it.

Dean: I'll still help you hide the body.
Paige: Do appreciate that! *leaves*

CheerTown

Long...long fucking day. I just ready to have my night alone with that special someone. Me...and my bed. But life for me. I'll never get that chance.

Renee: Um, Paige
Paige: I am so glad this day is over.
Renee: Paige.
Paige: Oh, wait, it's not. I have 4 hours of reading to do and a paper on constitutional law.
Renee: Paige.
Paige: What?
Renee: You've got a visitor....She brought ribs.

Before you know it...i saw the devil himself...well, herself. Over there in the kitchen...no wonder it smell like ribs when i walked in here.

Paige: Mom? Why are you here? Oh, and you brought food.
Lita: The ribs are from cozy corner, your favorite.
Paige: *annoyed* Mm-hmm.
Lita: All is forgiven. Come here. *hugs*

Just when I needed space... *sigh*

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡