𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Hospital: Paige's POV

Sisters, huh? I mean... I can kinda see the resemblance now that I think about it. They were very close when Alicia and I say NLCU practice early. Makes sense why Renee was the most worried about her than her own cheer mates. Renee did formerly attend NLCU before coming to Longwood Alicia told me. I wonder why Renee left? I hope her sister is ok, especially Renee.

Alicia and I left the competition and headed to the hospital to check on Renee and see how her sister's doing. As we walk, I already see few over Renee's sister's cheer mate in the front of the lobby.

Paige: Does this happen often?
Alicia: In college sports, two-thirds of catastrophic Injuries to women are cheerleading accidents.
Paige: Whoa! Two-thirds?
Alicia: It's serious discipline for serious people. So whatever's going on with your mom, deal with it. I need your head on straight for Tuesday.

Paige: Tuesday?
Alicia: I was able to swap our time slot with Queens College, so we'll take their place on the last day of competition. We've got another shot to qualify. I need that girl I met at tryouts. The university isn't screwing around. They will cut our program.

Paige: And the scholarships?
Alicia: Count on it.
Paige: Head on straight.

Definitely...head on straight. I need this scholarship.

Alicia: Hey. *heads to Kofi*
Dr. Kingston: Hey.
Alicia: How's Carmella?
Dr. Kingston: Things look good so far.
But the neurologist wants her to stay just for observation.

At least it looks good so far. I see Renee walking out of the hallway. She heads towards us.

Paige: Have you seen her yet?
Renee: After the CT scan is finished. My mom is with her now.
Alicia: We're here as long as you need us.
Dr. Kingston: It looks like we're all set. So why don't you head on over there, Renee?

Renee nods. I quickly give her a big hug before she goes. Even in tough times like this, I don't know how this girl keep that smile on her face.

Alicia: Well, I've got to admit, it's handy being in love with a doctor.
Dr. Kingston: You get all that universal healthcare. *kisses Alicia* With benefits. *leaves with a smile*

Alicia is over here all jolly up. Of course, I'm blushing the fact she catching feels. Admit Alicia.

Alicia: Aren't you supposed to be somewhere....getting your head on straight?

We just both laughed from that moment.

Renee's POV

I'm glad to see Alicia and Paige send their support. Especially Paige. I'm glad to was comfortable to give me a hug, knowing that not her thing. But that moment wasn't cherished for me as i see the NLCU girls giving me disgusted looks.

I headed to my sister's room and i see her with my mom and she's wearing a neck brace. Oh, Carmella. I never in a million years thought to see you like this.

Renee: Hey, Carmella. Hi, mom.

Mom just...silence. Almost a slight hesitation.

Renee's Mom: I'm going to go get a coffee, sweetheart. Ok?

She got her bag and left room, stared down as she left. Didn't say a word.
Anyway, I came here for Carmella.

Renee: *to Carmella* You feeling ok?...Well, mom's here. She's the best when you're sick....Where's dad? Wait, never mind. No need to answer. I know your head hurts.

Carmella is slightly fidgeting. I know this is tough. Imma try and speed this up.

Renee: An accident like this really puts things in perspective. It's been what Almost a year since we've all been in the same room together? I miss my family.

Carmella: *takes a breath* I'm pretty sure...*points around* all this, isn't about you.

....

Lobby

Renee: All set.
Alicia: *surprised* That was quick. Everything ok?
Renee: Charlotte's great. She just needs some rest. *leaves*

𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔡