one - queen mary

I drove up to Shane's driveway with my matte white G-Wagon. I would be lying if I said Ryland hadn't convinced me to get this a few months back.

I was here because Garrett had texted the group chat saying how he had a haunted trip planned for us all.

I saw the familiar car in the driveway also, making me smile. Andrew's car.

I got out, locked the car, and then made my way to the house.

Before I could even knock, the door opened to reveal an excited Shane.

"Ugh, I thought it was Postmates," he said as he turned around and walked back to the couch.

I walked in, "Well, hi to you too."

I saw the whole squad sprawled out on the couch. Coincidentally, there was a space between Andrew and Garrett so I plopped myself in between them.

"Hello, gentlemen," I smiled, nodding my head to the both of them.

"Hiiiiii Nat," Garrett smiled to me.

Andrew laughed, "Hi, Natalia."

Andrew was the only one that ever called my by my full name, everyone else always called me Nat.

(WARNING: I remember nothing that was said from the actual video this chapter is based off of, so what is said in this will be a rough guess of what was said in the video + my own twist to fit my storyline better.)

"OK SQUAD!" Shane exclaimed.

Andrew got up from his seat to get the camera and film everybody. Was it too creepy to say that I had missed his warmth?

"So Garrett has planned a trip for us all to sort of welcome Morgan, Ryland's sister, into the squad!" Shane told the camera as Andrew panned to Morgan.

"Oooh wait, careful of the cum sta—never mind," Shane held a laugh in behind his hands as everyone laughed.

Garrett was explaining the whole situation about the Queen Mary and how we were going to be staying overnight and I hadn't really noticed because I was too busy sneaking glances at Andrew. He was too focused on filming that he hadn't noticed, though.

"Okay, let's go get murdered!" Shane gasped and laughed at the camera.

We all walked to the kitchen.

"So your mom said yes on taking care of the animals," Ryland said as he handed Cheeto to Shane.

At this part, Shane and Ryland did a bit on Ryland's new G-Wagon as they all screamed in excitement.

"I find it totally unfair how Shane bought that one kid a car yet I edit his videos and got dirt," I joked, pretending to be mad.

Garrett laughed at me as Shane pretended to look irritated with a smile still on his face, "I'm NOT the Make-A-Wish Foundation!"

"That mentality sure wasn't in your head when you BOUGHT BOBBY A CAR!" Ryland shrieked.

Shane put his head in his hands and then looked at the camera, "Let's just go to Queen Mary now."

"Wait what's the seating arrangement?" I asked considering there wasn't enough space for everybody in the car.