nine - my hairstylist

A/N: hi this chapter was semi inspired by Gabbie's old vlog of Andrew cutting her hair and Morgan's recent vlog of Ryland cutting her hair :~) also hiii if u wanna support this book then a vote and a comment w/ feedback will be greatly appreciated! i absolutely love comments and feedback so pleasepleaseplease if im doing anything wrong, let me know!!!

------

The sun shone against the window blinds, having some light peak through.

I woke up to Andrew's arm around my waist, his head snuggled into my neck. Somehow during our sleep, I became the big spoon while he became the little one--not that I was complaining. I sighed deeply as my arms were wrapped around Andrew's neck.

I slowly brought my hands up to his head and ran my fingers through the red hair I grew to love. He stirred from my touch and opened his eyes. The sunlight peaking through had hit his eyes just right where the dark brown glowed into a beautiful hazel.

"Good morning, Siwicki," I raspily mumbled, bringing my hands lower so that they held his face.

He leaned into my touch and sighed in content, "good morning, Natalia."

I kissed his forehead and sat up, running my hands through my hair that fell near my lower back. I had desperately wanted to get a cut because my hair seemed too unmanageable at this point. The hairdresser I went to only did appointments that weren't last minute, and I knew that if I were to put this off any longer, I probably wouldn't go through with it in the end.

But, I recall knowing a fellow redhead with the neatest, most organized life ever.

I turned to Andrew with a smile.

He raised an eyebrow and groaned, "what now, Natalia?"

I smirked a bit while biting my lip, "you wanna cut my hair?"

He laughed and squinted his eyes, "I mean, I'm down."

"Meet me downstairs when you're ready," I said, thanking him before going to the downstairs restroom so he could use the upstairs one.

I did my morning routine in the restroom, changed into a red, off the shoulder top with blue, ripped jeans, and then went around Shane's house looking for things that I could use. A towel to wrap around myself and scissors. I got my camera, set it on the tripod, and then placed that on the small kitchen table where the light was good. I needed some content anyways, so might as well kill two birds with one stone.

I started the camera and then sat down on the chair.

"Greetings and salutations everybody! Today, I'm doing a little video with Mr. Siwicki where he's going to cut my hair because I desperately need it and I don't wanna pay to get it done at a salon." I said, stalling the intro until Andrew came down.

Garrett walked into the kitchen after hearing me speak, stood behind me, and then said, "what're you doin' with this?"

I laughed, "I'm getting Andrew to cut my hair. Do you think it'll be a good idea?"

Garrett 'oo-ed' a bit as he chuckled, "Andrew is one of the bestest perfectionists ever, so you picked an amazing choice."

"Stop trying to fuck him!" Shane said as he also walked into the kitchen.

Garrett stuttered a bit and widened his eyes, "w-wha--I'm--SHANE!"

Shane snorted and saw my camera.

"Cool content!" He joked as he gave me a little wink and walked to the fridge to get a diet root beer.

Shane walked out as Andrew had walked in, wearing a gray hoodie--in the hot, LA weather--and gym shorts. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He kissed my temple as I laughed and pointed out the camera to him. He jumped slightly and pulled away, afraid that he was exploiting our "relationship."