thirty two - puppy shopping

A/N: a lot of people r expecting smut but idk yall :///// it'll make a shit ton of people super uncomfortable and I suck at writing it so it won't even be good !

anyways, thank u for 200k reads we boutta pop our pussies tonight ladies xoxoxox (so tempted to plug my twitter so I can get more followers but I must resist exposing myself)

i want to chat a bit in the comments with you all about certain topics every once in awhile. i think it's a super cool idea to get everyone involved! You guys can also discuss with each other in the comments!!!

The topic this chapter is Emma Chamberlain. Discuss your thoughts, be respectful to one another, and try and fight my stance on this hehe (my user is drlingstarlet so yes look out for me). My opinion is that I dislike her. I'll branch out my ideas while replying to people.

all creds to my girlie @polexu for this chapter idea!!!

———

Shane wanted a new dog. Shane wanted a new dog and wanted to drag all of us along to help him look for one. Ryland at first was hesitant because the house barely had enough room for all the dogs, the cat, and all of us in it.

We drove to a local animal shelter in the G. Shane was leaning towards a smaller dog while Ryland wanted a massive, fluffy dog. Garrett wanted a chinchilla. Morgan wanted one of those naked cats. Andrew wanted a small odd dog. I wanted to just play with all of the animals, I didn't really care.

When we walked inside, an employee greeted us and took us to the cages where they kept the animals.

I frowned at how awful their living situations must've been, but I understood that the shelters really can't do anything about it. There would be no other way to keep different animals for a long amount of time without putting them in separate cages.

"So what are y'all looking for today?" The lady asked.

"Any type of dog. We don't really know what size or breed, we just wanna see which one we click with the most," Shane said to her.

She nodded and took us to the dog section.

I dispersed from the group to look at the tiny puppies.

I found an adorable baby beagle in a cage, enthusiastically jumping up when he saw me.

"Hi, darling," I cooed.

I looked at his name tag, "Maximoff. You must be related to Scarlet Witch," I joked.

"Did you just make a Marvel reference to a dog?" Andrew asked from behind me.

I jumped from my spot and held my heart, "Jesus Christ, you scared me," I said.

He giggled, "not Jesus, just Andrew."

I shut my eyes and groaned.

I turned back to the puppy, "look how adorable Maximoff is," I said to Andrew.

He smiled and wiggled his finger for the dog to play with, "he really is adorable."

"Can we get him," I whined.

Andrew looked at me, "us or Shane?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Us," I smiled brightly.

Andrew chuckled, "Natalia we're both away at Shane's all the time so we can't keep him at our homes. There wouldn't be enough space at Shane's house for this little guy plus the dog Shane wants to get."

I frowned, "you're right. I'd just feel bad leaving him here."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple, "I know, baby. You have a heart of gold," he said.

We walked away from Maximoff and went to where everyone else was.

"Have you guys decided on a dog yet?" I asked.

"We're thinking on this little guy," Shane said, pointing to a certain dog in a cage.

My eyes widened, "a pitbull?"

"At first I didn't really like him but I think he's growing on me," Ryland said, petting the dog, "plus, he's tiny now which Shane likes and then eventually when he gets older, he'll be the size I like for a dog."

I enthusiastically smiled, "I think he's so fucking dope. What's his name?" I asked.

"Thor!" Garrett excitedly yelled.

I snickered, "why are they all Marvel themed names?" I asked to myself.

"Garrett mainly only wanted it because of the Marvel reference," Morgan said, smacking his arm.

"He looks like a Thor, morrganics it's perfect!" Garrett whined.

"I'm not sure if we're gonna change that name or stick with it. He sort of does look like a Thor," Shane said, smiling at the gray dog.

I grinned, "well, I like him a lot I hope you get him."

Shane looked at Ryland as they both looked at each other with a loveful gaze, "I think we will," Ryland said, smiling and nodding.

We all cheered for the new addition to our squad. Thor, the expensive ass blue nosed pitbull.

———

A/N: this chapter was more focused on the squad than nat and andrew's relationship!!